Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
04/03/15 07:10:50AM
2,815 posts

Activity Not Showing


Ning To Jamroom

Your welcome.

I just added a video and didn't see any issues there either. I also removed the video so you won't see it.

Let us know if you see anymore issues.

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
04/03/15 07:04:24AM
2,815 posts

Activity Not Showing


Ning To Jamroom

I just modified the three YouTube videos, I didn't change anything, and they are showing up in the timeline now.

When you created them, did you uncheck the add to timeline box?
douglas
@douglas
04/03/15 06:06:13AM
2,815 posts

Activity Not Showing


Ning To Jamroom

We would need admin access to take a look, can you send us that info?
douglas
@douglas
04/02/15 01:37:57PM
2,815 posts

Order By Star Ratings


Design and Skin Customization

See if this works for you:

{jrCore_list module="jrGallery" order_by="gallery_rating_overall_average_count NUMERICAL_DESC"  require_image="gallery_image" pagebreak=20 page=$_post.p pager=true template=$tpl}
douglas
@douglas
04/01/15 01:41:58PM
2,815 posts

Adding a menu the main menu of Projam5 Light


Design and Skin Customization

Yes, you'll want to create the new page template and then upload it via FTP.

So if you create a file named new-page.tpl and upload it to your skins/YOURSKIN directory, using and FTP program like Filezilla, then you can reach that page by pointing your browser to yoursite.com/new-page.

Hope this helps!
douglas
@douglas
04/01/15 09:05:45AM
2,815 posts

trouble with all skin images (title updates)


Ning To Jamroom

I believe the image was removed and the image name is linked to a lightbox image, but I'm seeing an issue with that. I'll get a ticket open.
douglas
@douglas
03/31/15 03:22:43AM
2,815 posts

Adding a menu the main menu of Projam5 Light


Design and Skin Customization

If you need to find the ID to a language string, and your skins/YOURSKIN/lang/en-US.php file doesn't have it, you can open the modules/MODULENAME/lang/en-US.php file to get the ID... this is from the skins/jrNingja/lang/en-US.php, the ID is in bold text.

$lang[47] = 'Forum';

so the jrCore_lang function would be:

{jrCore_lang skin=$_conf.jrCore_active_skin id="47" default="Forum"}

If your skins lang file does not have the text your looking for, you can either add it to your lang file or see if the module has the text.

From the jrForum modules lang file:

$lang[36] = 'Forum';

so the jrCore_lang function would be:

{jrCore_lang module="jrForum" id="36" default="Forum"}

Hope this helps!
updated by @douglas: 03/31/15 03:23:55AM
douglas
@douglas
03/31/15 03:13:39AM
2,815 posts

Time line BG color


Using Jamroom

Your welcome! :)
  162