Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
03/30/15 02:00:21PM
2,815 posts

Adding a menu the main menu of Projam5 Light


Design and Skin Customization

That is most likely due to the jrCore_lang function.

replace this:

{jrCore_lang skin=$_conf.jrCore_active_skin id="10" default="Blog"}

with this:

{jrCore_lang module="jrFAQ" id="10" default="FAQ"}

https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/documentation/development/783/jrcore-lang
douglas
@douglas
03/30/15 01:55:38PM
2,815 posts

Can't embed youtube using text editor


Using Jamroom

Strumelia:
Hi Paul- I didn't know about the URL Scanner module- now I do, and I installed it.
I have it checked as 'enabled'...but the only only tab it has is its 'info' tab...it does not have quota config tab, etc like other modules do. So can you please tell me how I can "enable the URL Scanner module for all your quotas"? Or is simply checking that one module 'enable' box enough?

The Quota Config tab for the Core has the checkbox for this module.
douglas
@douglas
03/30/15 05:03:39AM
2,815 posts

Time line BG color


Using Jamroom

izhmel:
The gray around the player and the grays under the profile photo

http://www.dubmusic.com/junior-demus/audio/7616/the-shitsym-is-a-fraud


Unfortunately, you are not going to be able to change those colors via the ACP.

For the player, you'll want to modify your modules/jrAudio/css/jrAudio_player_dark.css and change the border color from this:

/*
 * jrAudio Dark Player CSS
 */

.jr_audio_dark_player div.jp-audio,
.jr_audio_dark_player div.jp-video {
    font-size:1.25em; /* 1.25em for testing in site pages */ /* No parent CSS that can effect the size in the demos ZIP */
    font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
    line-height:1.6;
    color: #ccc;
    background-color:#111;
    position:relative;
    border:2px solid #666;
    margin:2px 1px 1px 1px;
    padding:1px;
    box-shadow: 0 2px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, .5);
}

And for the profile photo, you'll want to modify your skins/YOURSKIN/css/core_image.css and change the border color for the iloutline class.

/* @title Image Outline Link */
/* @help This is the small outline around small images that are linked */
.iloutline {
  border:1px solid #BBB;
  vertical-align:middle;
  margin:1px;
  padding:1px;
}

Hope this helps!
douglas
@douglas
03/29/15 09:35:27AM
2,815 posts

Can't embed youtube using text editor


Using Jamroom

I just checked the comments embed and I'm not seeing an issue there either.

You might check that you have the "Convert Embed Tags" check box checked in your ACP > Core > Quota Config for all of your quotas that your allowing the embed feature.
douglas
@douglas
03/29/15 04:35:25AM
2,815 posts

Can't embed youtube using text editor


Using Jamroom

I'm not seeing an issue on my dev site, are all of your modules up to date? Are you using the latest versions?
douglas
@douglas
03/28/15 06:14:19PM
2,815 posts

Page headers are not formed properly


Jamroom Developers

{assign var="selected" value="community"} {* set selected variable to community to hightlight menu link when a user is on the community page *}
{jrCore_lang skin=$_conf.jrCore_active_skin id="26" default="community" assign="page_title"} {* assigns the page title to the varable page_title *}
{jrCore_page_title title=$page_title} {* Sets the page title to the variable set from the previous line *}
douglas
@douglas
03/28/15 06:10:50PM
2,815 posts

Listing liked items via _user_id - jrLike


Design and Skin Customization

You might try using the profile_id instead...

{jrCore_list module="jrLike" search1="like_module = jrAudio" search2="like_action = like" template="wishlist_row.tpl" profile_id=$_user._profile_id}

I've not tested it so not sure if that will work.
douglas
@douglas
03/28/15 06:02:04PM
2,815 posts

Time line BG color


Using Jamroom

Are you talking about the thin dark gray borders that have rounded corners, or the light gray that is real thick?
douglas
@douglas
03/28/15 06:27:41AM
2,815 posts

Template Errors


Design and Skin Customization

I've got the Marketplace updated. Let me know if you see anymore issues.

Thanks!
  163