Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
09/19/14 09:01:57AM
2,815 posts

Community Playlist Players Disappeared After Update


Design and Skin Customization

I just updated my test site and the Nova players are working for me, I don't see any issues so it may be something you've customized that is causing your issue.
douglas
@douglas
09/18/14 05:36:12AM
2,815 posts

A Few Suggestions/Questions


Suggestions

The reason it wasn't working is because you did not add iframe to the allowed html... I just created a blog with one of the iframe codes you posted and it is working on your site now.

http://indiegospel.net/admin/blog/19/iframe-test

Note that I only added the iframe tag to the admin quota, so you'll want to go to your Core > Quota Config and add the iframe tag to the quotas you want to allow adding iframes.

Hope this helps! :)
douglas
@douglas
09/18/14 05:16:32AM
2,815 posts

Genres to Categories Search


Using Jamroom

I'm assuming this isn't on mixposure, I looked for a product page and didn't see one, can you send me the URL and login info so I can take a look?

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
09/17/14 05:18:29AM
2,815 posts

Artist Product Page


Design and Skin Customization

You could check to see if the quantity variable is set and has a greater value than 0, and if not just add a space so the line height is still there.

Maybe something like this:

{if isset($quantity) && $quantity > 0}
{$quantity}
{else}
 & n b s p ;
{/if}

be sure to remove the spaces between & n b s p ;
updated by @douglas: 09/17/14 05:20:27AM
douglas
@douglas
09/16/14 11:15:27AM
2,815 posts

Genres to Categories Search


Using Jamroom

Try changing your jrCore_list function to this:

{if isset($_post.search_area) &&  isset($_post.search_string)}
{jrCore_list module="jrStore" order_by="product_display_order numerical_asc" search1="profile_category = `$_post.search_string`" pagebreak="15" page=$_post.p} 
{else}
{jrCore_list module="jrStore" order_by="product_display_order numerical_asc" pagebreak="15" page=$_post.p} 
{if}

That is how the audio genre is setup so it should work as long as you have a product_category.

Hope this helps! :)
douglas
@douglas
09/16/14 07:03:39AM
2,815 posts

Error when adding www. infront


Installation and Configuration

What browser are you using?

I'm using FireFox and I don't see any issues when going to this link:

http://portadamusical.com/user/signup

or this link:

http://portadamusical.com/user/login
douglas
@douglas
09/16/14 05:12:24AM
2,815 posts

Grrrr... Error 404


Installation and Configuration

I'm not sure 1&1 hosting is setup to run JR5, at least I've not tried installing on their servers before, and I don't know if their server meet the requirements to run JR5.

http://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/documentation/getting-started/774/requirements

Have you considered using our recommended hosting?

https://www.jamroom.net/r/recommended-hosting

You can install JR5 in a single click through the cPanel.

Hope this helps! :)
douglas
@douglas
09/15/14 10:38:20AM
2,815 posts

Error when adding www. infront


Installation and Configuration

I'm not seeing an issue with your login or register link, they both work for me.

You might try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps.
douglas
@douglas
09/15/14 10:36:03AM
2,815 posts

Some template questions..


Design and Skin Customization

1. This will depend on what template your trying to add the image to and the reason your wanting to.

2. Not 100% sure without checking, but I think the variable you'll want to add to your row template is $item.audio_rank.

You can stick a debug in your row template and get a list of available variables.

https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/documentation/development/1477/debug

Hope this helps! :)
  204