Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
09/15/14 09:35:30AM
2,815 posts

Genres to Categories Search


Using Jamroom

Also, the jrCore_list function in your merchandise.tpl template is not searching for the categories... it should have a search parameter in there.

Quote:
{jrCore_list module="jrStore" order_by="product_display_order numerical_asc" search1="profile_category = `$_post.search_string`" pagebreak="15" page=$_post.p}
douglas
@douglas
09/15/14 08:08:48AM
2,815 posts

Media Pro Skin WWW issue


Design and Skin Customization

After changing your config.php file, did you delete the files in your data/cache/jrMediaPro and data/cache/jrCore folders?
douglas
@douglas
09/15/14 08:06:51AM
2,815 posts

Artist Product Page


Design and Skin Customization

You'll want to change this:

<div class="col2">

to this:

<div class="col3">

and set your pagebreak to 20 in your jrCore_list function.

Hope this helps! :)
douglas
@douglas
09/15/14 05:43:21AM
2,815 posts

Grrrr... Error 404


Installation and Configuration

Did you also upload the .htaccess file that comes with the JR5?
douglas
@douglas
09/15/14 05:40:20AM
2,815 posts

Genres to Categories Search


Using Jamroom

The only thing I see is the profile id in the merchandise.tpl is never going to have a value, since it is not inside a row template or foreach loop. If you are going to show merchandise from all users, you might want to take that out.

I've never seen the issue your having with the tab search and the code looks good to me. If I find some time today, I'll see if I can duplicate your issue.
douglas
@douglas
09/14/14 09:01:27AM
2,815 posts

Grrrr... Error 404


Installation and Configuration

For future references, you should really post your Genosis questions and issues here:

http://www.genosisfamily.com/forum

Do you have a link we can check out?

Are the URL's correct in your data/config/config.php file?

Are you seeing any errors in your data/logs folder?

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
09/14/14 08:56:58AM
2,815 posts

jrCore 5.2.10 fail


Using Jamroom

I'm sure 5.2.10 will be out soon.

Something you need to keep in mind is that the Site Builder modules and skin are is still in beta.
douglas
@douglas
09/13/14 03:05:35AM
2,815 posts

Error on Artist menu (Pro Jam dark skin)


Design and Skin Customization

Hello,

In your skins/jrProJam/artists_row.tpl file, find this:

{if strlen($item.profile_bio) > 150}{$item.profile_bio|jrCore_format_string:$item.profile_quota_id|truncate:150:"...":false}{else}{$item.profile_bio|jrCore_format_string:$item.profile_quota_id}{/if}

and change it to this:

{$item.profile_bio|jrCore_format_string:$item.profile_quota_id:null:nl2br|jrCore_strip_html|truncate:150:"...":false}

Hope this helps,
Douglas
douglas
@douglas
09/11/14 09:25:48AM
2,815 posts

Core 5.2.9 TinyMCE4 update


IpsumJam

Sorry Steve,

I'm not getting emails about replies to this forum.

I'm using FireFox
douglas
@douglas
09/10/14 10:56:26AM
2,815 posts

Arvixe


Jamroom Hosting

noahatarvixe:
Hi Boplive,

Can you update your post so that it doesn't have the table information in it (it shows your user name) or if a moderator sees this can they? I was able to locate your account and see that a tech has recently updated your ticket. I will be e-mailing you for more information.

Regards.

removed the user name.
  205