Hi Steve,

How can I get UjCategories ? Thanks..
updated by @ilker: 04/13/17 08:22:29AM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
If you install any of my free modules on your site I will be able to generate an invite for the ultrajam beta channel. You'd then add that as a channel in your Marketplace Tools and can then install the module.

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
sekeri
sekeri
@ilker
10 years ago
334 posts
I have just installed ImagePicker Module.
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
Invite sent, you should see it in your Marketplace once you have added the channel in Marketplace > tools > Release Channels

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
sekeri
sekeri
@ilker
10 years ago
334 posts
It works perfect with my articles module.

I have copied the same options in my category field in Article Create custom form into Categories field;

10|General Music
11|Junkyard
12|Music Theory
13|Recording
14|Gear Related
15|For Beginners
16|Guitar Techniques
17|The Guide To
18|Music Genres
19|Artists
20|Fiction
21|Stories
22|Interviews

Then it displays the categories like;

.../articles/categories/11
.../articles/categories/12
etc..

My first question; is it possible to customize it something like this

11|Junkyard
12|Music Theory

.../articles/Junkyard
.../articles/music_theory

The second issue is;
I have deleted the top level category "categories" to test if it is possible to reach categories without a top level category but now I can not reach the complete module anymore :(
chorton581
@chorton581
10 years ago
139 posts
can i get a copy of this?
sekeri
sekeri
@ilker
10 years ago
334 posts
Article categories ? Yes, you can
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
chorton581:
can i get a copy of this?

I've sent an invite to the channel, so add that to your marketplace and you should be able to install ujCategories. Sorry for the delay.

--
alt=
@glgalbraith
10 years ago
22 posts
Hi SteveX. Can I get a copy of this? I have downloaded Together mod - verrry cool.
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
glgalbraith:
Hi SteveX. Can I get a copy of this? I have downloaded Together mod - verrry cool.

Let me know what identity you installed Together as - nothing comes up on a search for glgalbraith

--
alt=
@glgalbraith
10 years ago
22 posts
I am logged in as glgalbraith, followed a thread and downloaded locally (not thru Marketplace).
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
I need a marketplace identity in order to generate an invite for the channel (ujCategories isn't on general release yet).

If you can install any of my free modules via the marketplace I can generate an invite for that site.

--
alt=
@glgalbraith
10 years ago
22 posts
I just downloaded a imagepkr and color spectrum from Marketplace. Thanks for your time and effort :) Much appreciated.
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
You are welcome. Invite sent - you add that as a channel in your marketplace and you should then be able to install ujCategories.

--
MySong
MySong
@mysong
10 years ago
155 posts
Need a way to organize files on site, debating between tags & categories. Would it be possible to try ujCategories, I already downloaded color spectrum from Marketplace.

Thanks
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
@MySong, of course, invite sent.

--
m2antrax
@m2antrax
10 years ago
8 posts
hi can i also get it thanks
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
m2antrax:
hi can i also get it thanks

Invite sent, subscribe to that channel and you will be able to install from the Marketplace.

--
gary.moncrieff
gary.moncrieff
@garymoncrieff
10 years ago
865 posts
Hey Steve, any chance I can get access to this?
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
Sure Gary, channel invite sent.

--
gary.moncrieff
gary.moncrieff
@garymoncrieff
10 years ago
865 posts
Thanks, want to see if this will make it easier to make categories for Business Profile Quotas.

I have chained select fields for Category and Sub Category and I want to be able to filter businesses by these.
iamtimbo
@iamtimbo
9 years ago
301 posts
Hello, there! I've downloaded your GoogleMaps module - is there a possibility I might be able to avail myself of your Categories module?

The GoogleMaps module is awesome, I should add!
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
Sure, but can you give me clue which sitename or email address you used - I need to send you a channel invite.

Bear in mind that the I haven't given the Categories module any attention in quite a while.

--
iamtimbo
@iamtimbo
9 years ago
301 posts
Sure - sorry - email will start timatkinson @ ........
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
Tim, I've sent an invite to the channel so add that to your marketplace and you will be able to add the module to your site.

I sent it to you at a different email address, the one I have on record starts with just tim@

--
iamtimbo
@iamtimbo
9 years ago
301 posts
Perfect - thank you. Sorry about the incorrect email - well deduced!
alt=
@dim
9 years ago
167 posts
Hi SteveX,
Can I get a copy of this? I have just installed ImagePicker Module.
Thanks!
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
Sure, but you'll have to give me more of a clue as to which one is you.

--
alt=
@dim
9 years ago
167 posts
My email will start rusli...@
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
Invite sent, add the channel and you should be able to install ujCategories

--
alt=
@dim
9 years ago
167 posts
SteveX,
Thank you so much! ;)
sekeri
sekeri
@ilker
9 years ago
334 posts
Can I get the licence again please? By the way, why don't you spend some more time on this to finalize and put it into the Marketplace? I think this module provides a very important feature which is missing in Jamroom at the moment.
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
9 years ago
2,583 posts
You just need to add the channel again.

I'm working on other things, but I'm not sure that this needs to be finalised. There isn't enough interest in / need for the module to pay for the work that it would take.

--
drhurd
@drhurd
9 years ago
0 posts
We have the Googlemaps Module install on our tunetrax.com site and would very much like to get your categories module. Thanks
drhurd
@drhurd
9 years ago
0 posts
Steve:

We have the Googlemaps Module install on our tunetrax.com site and would very much like to get your categories module. Thanks
EMG
EMG
@remij
9 years ago
3 posts
Hey Steve,

I am very much interest in UJ catergories for my site. let me know if still available and how to get this module? I am willing to pay anything for it! thanks
alt=
@tettlingen
9 years ago
93 posts
Hi! Very interessted in categories. I had a beta channel invite before, but I built another site, so I lost it, Is it possible to get a new ultrajam beta channel invite please? And perhaps try/buy categories? :)

I have lifestreams and all other freebies installed.

Thank you
pch
@pch
9 years ago
328 posts
@ultrajam,

Hi,

I have the ImagePicker and color spectrum module installed. Would you like to send me an invite to your channel? I am interested in the Categories module.

Many Thanks.

Tags