Webshots Installation Problem

myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
If I prepare a WEBSHOTS the following message appears (see attachment) and doesn't disappear.
webshot.jpg
webshot.jpg  •  3KB

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de

updated by @soglnc: 09/12/17 09:04:33AM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
Hi, thanks for starting a thread here.

Are you able to take a webshot of the pages manually? The process is described under Check that basic screenshots are working here:
https://www.jamroom.net/ultrajam/documentation/modules/4696/webshot

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
And do you also have the ujPhantom module installed?

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
Please use the interims login für your tests
http://www.s.sogln.de
Login:
Password:

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de

updated by @soglnc: 09/11/17 12:26:55PM
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
This model is installed:

Description: Provides the PhantomJS binary
Version: 1.1.0

I don't know if the recommended update therefor is for Debian available?

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de

updated by @soglnc: 09/11/17 12:12:52PM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
You are right, it isn't working on your site for that profile.

Can you try this to check that basic screenshots are working:
1. Go to the module Tools tab and click the Take Screenshot button.
2. Then enter a url to get a screenshot of a site. Not all urls can be captured in a screenshot, so if no screenshot appears when the page reloads try another url.

Thanks

--
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
Configuration picture 1
Webshop result picture 2

I have tested 10 web pages all with bugs
1.jpg
1.jpg  •  280KB

2.jpg
2.jpg  •  77KB

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de

updated by @soglnc: 09/11/17 12:56:15PM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
It isn't possible to take a webshot of jamroom.net

I have deleted that from the queue and tried another one

--
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
Sorry, but I have run out of time here this evening.

I will look at this again tomorrow when I can.

Thanks

--
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
Me too, thanks a lot! See your recommendations next days ...

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de

updated by @soglnc: 09/12/17 07:32:17AM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
When you run a system check do you see the line
PhantomJS executable pass PhantomJS binary is working properly
http://s.sogln.de/core/system_check

--
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
When you installed Phantom did you see the correct results like in the screenshot here?
https://www.jamroom.net/ultrajam/documentation/modules/4694/phantom

--
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
PhantomJS executable fail PhantomJS binary is not executable
/home/sogdrdbw/www.sogln.de/s/modules/ujPhantom/contrib//bin/phantomjs

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
Ok, so you are missing the config settings.

Perhaps something went wrong when you uploaded Phantom using the ujPhantom module. Try repeating the upload as described here:
https://www.jamroom.net/ultrajam/documentation/modules/4694/phantom
Take note of what it says after the upload completes and post that back here.

Thanks

--
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
The upload file phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64.tar.bz2 has 23,4 MB, thats more than the allowed 8 MB

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de

updated by @soglnc: 09/12/17 09:02:18AM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
You will need to change your site settings or server settings to allow the upload.

https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/documentation/howto/748/howto-increasing-phps-upload-limit

--
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
See the result attached, if I have uploaded the phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64.tar.bz2 package!
phantomJS.jpg
phantomJS.jpg  •  88KB

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
Can you find out what is wrong with your server config to not allow the upload? Does your hosting company limit the size of uploads?

--
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
I'l ask my hosting company about the reasons and post again the results tomorrow!

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
This JS phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64.tar.bz2 I would need full access right to the server root. For my host service provide it is impossible to do that. For me too but thats different reasons, because I wan't to spend time to admin the OS system by myself.

Could you offer me an alternative solution therefore?

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de

updated by @soglnc: 09/14/17 08:35:34AM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
You don't need access to the server root, it runs out of the ujPhantom module directory.

I guess you could unzip the .bz, upload the directory via ftp into /modules/ujPhantom/contrib, and then create the config settings manually. I haven't tried that though.

Or you could change to suitable hosting which allows you to upload 24MB files, it really isn't a very big file.

--
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
o.k.
To upload the content of the "phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64" directory via ftp is really not a problem and it's done.

My questions are:

1. The /modules/ujPhantom/contrib directory doesn't exist yet.
I have it created now and uploaded the complete content of the phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64 directory:

bin
ChangeLog
examples
LICENSE.BSD
README.md
third-party.txt

into that directory! Was that correct?

2. But what do you mean by config settings? The config file below (and what concrete) or anything else?
data/config/config.php
$_conf['jrCore_db_host'] = '...';
$_conf['jrCore_db_port'] = '...';
$_conf['jrCore_db_name'] = '...';
$_conf['jrCore_db_user'] = '...';
$_conf['jrCore_db_pass'] = '...';
$_conf['jrCore_base_url'] = '...';

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de

updated by @soglnc: 09/14/17 10:48:53AM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
You can delete the examples, you don't need those. ujPhantom would have deleted them for you if you had uploaded the file.

Delete the existing webshot jobs from your queue.

Those files need to be in this location:
/modules/ujPhantom/contrib/phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64/

Then you need these $_conf settings:
$_conf['ujPhantom_binary_file_time'] = 1489527386;
$_conf['ujPhantom_binary_version'] = 'phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64';
Add them to /data/config/config.php

Then run the system check to see if it can make the manually uploaded file executable. Hopefully you will see the green light.

Then go to the Admin webshot tool and try a manual screenshot.

--

updated by @ultrajam: 09/14/17 11:14:42AM
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
First the good news

The integrity check options were successfully completed
PhantomJS executable pass PhantomJS binary is working properly

and now the practical results doesn't run again
see attached screenshot
webshot.jpg
webshot.jpg  •  58KB

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
When you go to the admin tool and take a manual screenshot, what happens?

--
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
I am not quite sure what you mean.

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
SteveX:Are you able to take a webshot of the pages manually? The process is described under Check that basic screenshots are working here:
https://www.jamroom.net/ultrajam/documentation/modules/4696/webshot

--
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
Sorry it doesn't work.
I ahne tested it with a delay 0,1 and 20 seconds (see attachment).
Is there any chance to debug the functions?
creenshoot.jpg
creenshoot.jpg  •  123KB

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de

updated by @soglnc: 09/15/17 05:25:04AM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
Then next you need to check with your host to see if their server setup prevents phantom from executing.

If they limit you to 8MB upload I expect that they will be preventing you from doing much with your website.

--
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
Below you will find out the runtime errors of the server

lscpu: failed to determine number of CPUs: /sys/devices/system/cpu/possible: No such file or directory
sh: free: command not found
lscpu: failed to determine number of CPUs: /sys/devices/system/cpu/possible: No such file or directory
sh: line 1: 8292 Segmentation fault /home/sogdrdbw/www.sogln.de/s/modules/ujPhantom/contrib/phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64/bin/phantomjs --ignore-ssl-errors=yes /sogdrdbw/www.sogln.de/s/data/cache/ujWebshot/f6ba3331d3c21fc43d57f1f4b4f41f4a.js 2>&1
sh: line 1: 14765 Segmentation fault /home/sogdrdbw/www.sogln.de/s/modules/ujPhantom/contrib/phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64/bin/phantomjs /sogdrdbw/www.sogln.de/s/data/cache/ujWebshot/1/1343b3992ba35a77c2864487d3e6e53b.js 2>&1
sh: line 1: 14927 Segmentation fault /home/sogdrdbw/www.sogln.de/s/modules/ujPhantom/contrib/phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64/bin/phantomjs /sogdrdbw/www.sogln.de/s/data/cache/ujWebshot/1/3341faffb54df9f7d710c59f5a7241bc.js 2>&1
sh: line 1: 15000 Segmentation fault /home/sogdrdbw/www.sogln.de/s/modules/ujPhantom/contrib/phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64/bin/phantomjs /sogdrdbw/www.sogln.de/s/data/cache/ujWebshot/1/4923ae60c14120483bfceea913f1833f.js 2>&1
sh: line 1: 15146 Segmentation fault /home/sogdrdbw/www.sogln.de/s/modules/ujPhantom/contrib/phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64/bin/phantomjs /sogdrdbw/www.sogln.de/s/data/cache/ujWebshot/1/ceb10e0e8eb81c246e416abe69216f18.js 2>&1
sh: line 1: 15235 Segmentation fault /home/sogdrdbw/www.sogln.de/s/modules/ujPhantom/contrib/phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64/bin/phantomjs /sogdrdbw/www.sogln.de/s/data/cache/ujWebshot/1/10e15cfbf6427a353fd9b13b906638a1.js 2>&1
sh: line 1: 26258 Segmentation fault /home/sogdrdbw/www.sogln.de/s/modules/ujPhantom/contrib/phantomjs-2.1.1-linux-x86_64/bin/phantomjs /sogdrdbw/www.sogln.de/s/data/cache/ujWebshot/1/50c998b323a037997115e99b40abfbd7.js 2>&1

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
Yes, that's what you need to ask your host about - my guess is that your server config is preventing you from running phantomjs.

If you are on cheap shared hosting they will be restricting what you can upload, what you can run, etc in order to make it cheap.

--
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
That my host provider doesn't allow to run ujPhantom (they have detected there a lot of security reasons) that I have already written in earlier posts. The service I am using isn't cheap but very secure and they manages all the required updates of different OS's and DB's and grant me a 99,9% availability of the OS's, Backups, Snapshots, USV and a lot more. A root server i quite cheaper, but for me more time consuming to manage that additional.

I think my situation isn't a specialty and therefore I expect a alternate solution from your side.

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de

updated by @soglnc: 09/15/17 10:31:09AM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
I can't fix your server. You need to ask your hosting to provide you with the resources that you need for your website.

ujPhantom will run, all it does is help you to upload phantomjs. You need to be able to do that to take screenshots. It is very clear in the documentation.

--
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
Is selenium a possible alternative http://www.seleniumhq.org ?

PRO Integrates with any CI tool
Selenium, with its ability to interact with different testing frameworks, like NUnit or xUnit, makes it easy to get Selenium working with practically any Continuous Integration services.

PRO Actively supported
The open source community behind Selenium has a very large & engaged developer base. This ensures a stable support channel for the tool. In addition, various companies also provide support for Selenium. This active and multi-channel support provides a much more lucrative option for developers l...

PRO Support for many languages
Selenium supports a variety of languages including Java, Python, PHP, C#, Ruby and JavaScript ensuring that the tool is easily accessible to a wide variety of developers.

CON Issues with locators
Locators that support common attributes like: name, id, XPATH, javascriptDOM, etc. have to be found through firebugs.

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de

updated by @soglnc: 09/15/17 12:01:13PM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
7 years ago
2,583 posts
No, that is totally different.

--
myjamroom
myjamroom
@soglnc
7 years ago
42 posts
o.k.

--
Christian Bernert
www.sogln.de

Tags