The Webshot module provides webshot profile items and screenshot abilities.
If you want to provide recommended website bookmarks, reviews or a web directory this module will enable you to do that. You can also save any metadata you like and optionally display some of that in the item detail template.
Using the required ujPhantom module (free), screenshots for desktop, tablet, mobile and the full length page are captured automatically and without relying on any 3rd party service.
You can add webshot fields to other module items using the Form Designer.
Rapidly create a directory of websites using the bulk create form, automatic screenshots and the website's metadata.
Profile Webshot module changelog
- Bug Fix: Queue aborts when webshot field is added in Form Designer
- Change: Empty the queue module cache, not always ujWebshot
- New: Full height image in lightbox
- New: Desktop, mobile and tablet thumbnails
- New: Added language strings for image titles
- Change: Better defaults for quota settings
- Change: Removed notes directory
- Bug Fix: Error in item_list.tpl
- Initial Release