Forum Activity for @douglas

douglas
@douglas
07/28/14 02:59:21AM
2,815 posts

Charts not updating


Using Jamroom

Has it been more than 7 days since the charts have been live?
douglas
@douglas
07/27/14 04:54:33AM
2,815 posts

Newest Artists and Videos not Loading on jrProJam jr5


Off Topic

Are you using the latest version of the skin?

It looks like you've modified the index.tpl, make sure you have the latest code from the latest version in your modified template.

Do you see any activity, debug or php errors?

I'm not seeing any issues on my dev site.

Hope this helps,
Douglas
douglas
@douglas
07/26/14 04:31:30AM
2,815 posts

Troubleshooting Oneall feeds


Using Jamroom

I just followed the steps provided by Oneall, no extra steps were taken, and it was working.

However... Now I'm now seeing an issue with the module as I'm getting error messages stating that Oneall can't post to Facebook, Twitter or Google+, so something is not working riht now and we'll have to take a look at it.

I've got a post in the issue tracker.

https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/tracker/658/oneall-activity-errors

Thanks!
douglas
@douglas
07/25/14 09:02:16AM
2,815 posts

Charts not updating


Using Jamroom

No sorry, I thought you wanted to create a separate list of top 10 most played songs.

The Audio Chart page for Nova is already setup to show the top 10 most played songs for the week on the first page.

Is that not what your seeing?
douglas
@douglas
07/25/14 04:01:16AM
2,815 posts

Google Ads No longer Working on Media Pro light skin after Jamroom Upgrade from 5.2.5


Design and Skin Customization

Hello,

Make sure your skin settings are still set to use Google Ads.

Hope this helps,
Douglas
douglas
@douglas
07/25/14 03:03:47AM
2,815 posts

Charts not updating


Using Jamroom

You can use the jrCore_list function to get a top 10 list of the most played tracks.

Something like this should get you started:

{jrCore_list module="jrAudio" order_by="audio_file_stream_count numerical_desc" search1="profile_active = 1" pagebreak="6" page=$_post.p}

https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/documentation/development/89/jrcore-list

Hope this helps,
Douglas
douglas
@douglas
07/23/14 03:19:45PM
2,815 posts

Troubleshooting Oneall feeds


Using Jamroom

I just set this up for my localbandz.com site, Twitter and Facebook, and I'm not seeing any issues.
douglas
@douglas
07/23/14 08:00:33AM
2,815 posts

Customize Register Page


Installation and Configuration

You'll want to use the form designer in each module and add the fields you want to use.

So if you go to create an audio item, click the form designer button and add the fields in.

Hope this helps,
Douglas
douglas
@douglas
07/23/14 07:55:23AM
2,815 posts

Troubleshooting Oneall feeds


Using Jamroom

Did you create the apps on Twitter and Facebook as described in your Oneall account?
douglas
@douglas
07/23/14 07:54:27AM
2,815 posts

Charts not updating


Using Jamroom

Those variables are already in the song_chart_row.tpl file.

I'm not 100% sure, but you may have to wait the amount of days set in the chart_days parameter in the jrCore_list function before entries start to move.

You could change change that parameter in your skins/jrNova/song_chart.tpl and skins/jrNova/song_chart_weekly.tpl files to 1 and see if that makes a difference. At least that would let you know that it is working.

Hope this helps,
Douglas
  215