Profile missing

xmla
@xmla
9 years ago
34 posts
I got an email from a user that was having difficulty using the site, when I searched, it shows a blank or empty page.

the error_log shows

[28-Apr-2015 13:31:40 America/Vancouver] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/xsite/public_html/skins/off/include.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xsite/public_html/modules/jrProfileTweaks-release-1.3.2/include.php on line 119

I've disabled profile tweaks for now and it resolved the issue.

M
KXSR

updated by @xmla: 06/13/15 09:50:11PM
michael
@michael
9 years ago
7,695 posts
Quote: Failed opening required '/home/xsite/public_html/skins/off/include.php'

That looks like something custom.

The code is complaining: "I need to include /home/xsite/public_html/skins/off/include.php but I cant find it, so I'm stopping."

Look to see if you have a directory called:
/skins/off/

and if that directory contains an include.php file.

--edit--
It seams like someone has chosen 'off' as their skin for their profile, but it doesnt contain the necessary skin include.php file.
updated by @michael: 04/28/15 07:27:35PM
michael
@michael
9 years ago
7,695 posts
Updated the marketplace to add a check to make sure the file is there before requiring it.

You still have the problem that someone has chosen a skin called 'off'. If that is a problem.
ericdion
@ericdion
9 years ago
6 posts
why all user profile can not opened? but if i login as admin ican see profile of user http://bandkamu.com/ericdion

until now why all user profile can not opened???????????????
updated by @ericdion: 06/16/15 02:04:08PM
douglas
@douglas
9 years ago
2,767 posts
There is really no way for us to know by going to that link, you'll want to send us your admin login and FTP login to support[at]jamroom[dot]net so we can take a look at your setup.

Thanks!

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos

Tags