how to turn on modules on the profiles? - like uploading video's music etc...

cadberry
@cadberry
8 years ago
78 posts
Hi Friends - having the hardest time finding out how to make the modules i installed to show up were profiles/users can up load (videos,music youtube,soundcloud vemo calendar) etc...

even as an Admin can find any selection to make these things show up for use ?
updated by @cadberry: 06/01/16 01:52:13PM
alt=
ICW
@icw
8 years ago
114 posts
They should be showing up as buttons on the profile pages for the members. If they aren't, you need to go through each module and look at the Quota config for each quota. Make sure that they each say that they are "Allowed on Profile" for each quota you want to have access.

Hope that makes sense.
cadberry
@cadberry
8 years ago
78 posts
Hi Friends - thanks so much @icw & @Michael - I kept over looking that option - so much is going with this great system , it's a must to just take my time - instead of trying to go live within 1 week - I'll give myself to the end of the month to have things down pack- this great system is well worth learning - but I'll certainly be asking a lot of questions on the forum my good friends

I have to more 2 questions

- I'm trying to populate the site to see how things are working with profiles, and I have created a user call staff - and I would like to create a lot of profiles under that user so eventually I can give them to real people ( like uploading family and friends music ,video etc ) but can't delete profiles for shared users - ( I had made one with the admin before i created the staff user , but i can't delete it from being one of the admin other profiles ?

- also for reason when I check "apply to all quotas " for things like calendar , polls "
it says "The settings have been successfully saved " but it's not saved - the check mark is gone when I come back ?
michael
@michael
8 years ago
7,697 posts
There's no limit on open threads, so ask each question in its own thread so others can follow along. That second one in particular I'm going to need some steps to recreate it to let you know how to fix it or if its a problem.

A great title is really helpful for others searching later for the same issue in the forums.

It really helps us out, thanks :)

Tags