nduguseliphaz
nduguseliphaz
@ecodeahpro
8 years ago
206 posts
I want to Change radio name from "House Radio" and let it autoplay once someone opens the website. How can I do that?
updated by @ecodeahpro: 11/07/16 05:52:55AM
douglas
@douglas
8 years ago
2,774 posts
Go to your ACP drop down menu and click on the Skin Settings > Skin Language link. The word "House", "Radio" and "Channel" are numbers 42,43 and 44, change them to what you want and click the "Save Changes" button.

The player for the "House Radio" is in a popup window, therefore can not be played automatically once a user visits the site. Something custom would have to be done in order to make that happen. The player does start playing once the popup opens tough.

Hope this helps!

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
nduguseliphaz
nduguseliphaz
@ecodeahpro
8 years ago
206 posts
Which Player is compatible with facebook
nduguseliphaz
nduguseliphaz
@ecodeahpro
8 years ago
206 posts
And is there anyway i can customize the radio pop up width?
douglas
@douglas
8 years ago
2,774 posts
nduguseliphaz:
Which Player is compatible with facebook

The player used for Facebook is a flash player which I believe works with the jrShareThis module. You can find the code for it in your modules/jrAudio/templates/jrShareThis_facebook_open_graph.tpl file.

nduguseliphaz:
And is there anyway i can customize the radio pop up width?

You can change the popup window width in your skins/jrProJamLight/index_radio.tpl file. 820 is the width and 725 is the height.

<a onclick="popwin('{$jamroom_url}/radio_player/playlist_id={$item._item_id}/title={$item.playlist_title}/autoplay=true','radio_player',820,725,true);">

Hope this helps.

--

Douglas Hackney
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
eminyard
@eminyard
8 years ago
22 posts
RADIO??? I want Radio. Where do I find this thing??
douglas
@douglas
8 years ago
2,774 posts
eminyard:

Its actually just a playlist created on the site admins profile and displayed as a radio in certain skins, ie. MediaPro and ProJam.

You can install the Playlist module from your ACP > Marketplace if you have not already done so.

Hope this helps!

--

Douglas Hackney
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
eminyard
@eminyard
8 years ago
22 posts
Aha! Thank you, Douglas!
michael
@michael
8 years ago
7,697 posts
eminyard:

There is also this as an alternative option:

https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/forum/new_posts/25233/create-radio-station#p25482

{jrCore_media_player module="jrAudio" field="audio_file" order_by="_created random" limit="50"}
Which will play 50 random songs uploaded to the Audio module on whatever page you put that code.

Its code to retrieve any 50 random songs.

The docs for that function are here:

Docs: "{jrCore_media_player}"
https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/documentation/jamroom-developers-guide/788/jrcore-media-player
eminyard
@eminyard
8 years ago
22 posts
oooo...I like that one!

Tags