iSkin bugs

Intro2Music
Intro2Music
@intro2music
8 years ago
120 posts
I noticed a couple of bugs in iSkin...

If you add text in Global config >> Bottom content, it overwrites Language file content on index page 'go pro' text list. Also, the gopro.jpg image doesn't change although previously modified in the skin image config.

A quick question... in the GoPro section on the index page, the button link takes me to my admin profile. How can I control the URL of this link? I'd ideally like it to take visitors to a (page creator) page, not a profile.

Mick

updated by @intro2music: 10/28/16 02:36:58PM
nate
@nate
8 years ago
911 posts
The bottom content is suppose to override the gopro section. I'll check the image out.

The button is not taking you to the profile, it's taking you to the login page and you're already logged in so it sends you to your profile. You can edit the index_bottom.tpl.
updated by @nate: 07/26/16 12:34:04PM
Intro2Music
Intro2Music
@intro2music
8 years ago
120 posts
Thanks Nate, I wasn't sure if the override was intentional or not so I thought I'd mention it just in case.

Cheers.
nate
@nate
8 years ago
911 posts
You can just copy the html in index_bottom.tpl if you wanna add it to your changes. It accepts html and smarty.
nate
@nate
8 years ago
911 posts
I may update that, so it's the default bottom content.
Intro2Music
Intro2Music
@intro2music
8 years ago
120 posts
Nice one, Nate!
Intro2Music
Intro2Music
@intro2music
8 years ago
120 posts
Nate, since you're having a look at iSkin is there any chance you can add jrPage to the $_mods = array in the config.php file.

Cheers.

Mick
nate
@nate
8 years ago
911 posts
It can only support things that I can require an image from.
Intro2Music
Intro2Music
@intro2music
8 years ago
120 posts
Ah, I thought that an image was needed.

Thanks again, Nate.