Share buttons for Individual tracks...

dm
@dm
7 years ago
37 posts
I have installed and activated the sharethis module. I am using this code.. I would like to be able to share the individual track links (on twitter and facebook) and not just the website URL..
How do I go about this?

Thank you!
updated by @dm: 12/22/17 02:09:42AM
michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,697 posts
unless you wrap your forum code in [ c o d e ][ / c o d e ] blocks it will get stripped here, especially if its a SCRIPT block of code.
michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,697 posts
dm:.... I would like to be able to share the individual track links (on twitter and facebook) and not just the website URL...
(grumble grumble grumble, making me guess at things again........)

Sounds like you're trying to share one pages url from a different pages url. The tracks should all be available on their own item_detail page on the profile. Try sharing that item detail page of a track and see if its what you're after. If it is then sharing the tracks will entail using the code to share the actual url of the track from a different page.

If that layout is not what you're after then you'd need to setup a system to display the tracks in a way that you do want along with the og:tags that facebook is looking for on their own individual pages, then use those for sharing.

or adjust the og:tags from the item_detail page to fit what you want.
dm
@dm
7 years ago
37 posts
I forgot to mention, I want to share the individual tracks listed on the "jrAudio_item_list.tpl"
alt=
@andrusito
7 years ago
302 posts
You mean someting like this? Look at the social share buttons:

http://sermonescristianos.net/enfoque-a-la-familia/audio/977/como-trabajar-con-jvenes-i

Those buttons allow you to share the actual url of that page

Tags