new beta core updates on 1 site, not the other

soaringeagle
@soaringeagle
6 years ago
3,304 posts
on dreadlockssite the core wont upgrade on freedomswings it did in seconds
dreadlockssites the site that gave me issues (500 error) after update redirects

i know..watch the log for errors ..unfortunately cracked my skull today headbutting a car (unintentionally) so that wil have to wait till my head stops throbbing
just thought maybe you'd have an idea what might be to blame last core updated fine

--
soaringeagle
head dreadhead at dreadlocks site
glider pilot student and member/volunteer coordinator with freedoms wings international soaring for people with disabilities

updated by @soaringeagle: 09/11/18 10:40:11PM
michael
@michael
6 years ago
7,692 posts
500 is an "Internal Server Error" not a code error, so probably a permissions thing as a first guess.
soaringeagle
@soaringeagle
6 years ago
3,304 posts
it updated its still the page it redirects to after update that causes the error.. not sure why it didnt update yesterday but saw the marketplace update was to adress an issue with somethings not updating

--
soaringeagle
head dreadhead at dreadlocks site
glider pilot student and member/volunteer coordinator with freedoms wings international soaring for people with disabilities
michael
@michael
6 years ago
7,692 posts
Same as usual. You need to pinpoint what the issue is. Understand what the issue is complaining about. Change it to a format that will work without complaint.

500 is an "Internal Server Error" so the resource to help you on step1 is the server error log.

Tags