beta core and cacching

soaringeagle
@soaringeagle
6 years ago
3,304 posts
was anything changed as far as caching in new beta core?
system check shows op_cache_status is a disabled function i cant seem to remove it from plesk php editor
additionaly freedomswings.org only alows 26 m uploads despite whatever i set in memory_limit max post and max upload sizes

this does not change and php info does not update (even with ctrl f5 hard refresh) unless you rename the file

phpinfonew shows 26 G for all 3 values yet the upload limit won't change in the site

additionaly new members who join their profiles do not show in profiile list for hours maybe a full day

i don't think phpinfo.php uses the sits router.php (or does it?) and site caching
server guys insist its a developer issue
but the fact i cant remove the disabled function in plesk makes me think otherwise

--
soaringeagle
head dreadhead at dreadlocks site
glider pilot student and member/volunteer coordinator with freedoms wings international soaring for people with disabilities

updated by @soaringeagle: 12/14/18 05:45:51PM
michael
@michael
6 years ago
7,692 posts
Yes phpinfo is showin via jamrooms routing system. The view function is in jrCore. its view_jrCore_phpinfo()

Real hard to help out with your issue without having something to test. Im not seeing any limit on uploads on my dev server, but mine is quite different to yours in setup. Mine's just regular apache without lightspeed setup on ubuntu via these docs:

Guide: "High performance Jamroom"
https://www.jamroom.net/brian/documentation/guides/1188/high-performance-jamroom-on-digitalocean
soaringeagle
@soaringeagle
6 years ago
3,304 posts
mines set up pretty much the same but with litespeed cuts down on cpu use a ton when properly configured
and speeds up page loads a fair bit

i may have a suspicion whats up will update ya if correct

--
soaringeagle
head dreadhead at dreadlocks site
glider pilot student and member/volunteer coordinator with freedoms wings international soaring for people with disabilities

Tags