landing pages? not seeming to work

soaringeagle
@soaringeagle
5 years ago
3,304 posts
hi guys
besides the serious issues im having (see my other 2 posts re-followers) i installed landing pages enables it on admin quota but i do not see any 'interface on profile" i see nothing new no way to add anything
however i did notice 1 thing..odd
i have dreadlockssite.dreadlocks-forums as a second profile with ITS landing page set to dreadlockssite.com/dreadlocks-forums/forums
in profile tweaks

after enabling landing pages dreadlocks-forums no longer behaves like a profile, no way to get to profile settings the main page is blank theres no profile menu or controls on the forums

--
soaringeagle
head dreadhead at dreadlocks site
glider pilot student and member/volunteer coordinator with freedoms wings international soaring for people with disabilities

updated by @soaringeagle: 08/06/19 11:48:12AM
michael
@michael
5 years ago
7,692 posts
Could you outline some steps for me so I can setup on my site to check this out. I'm not understanding the directions sorry.
soaringeagle
@soaringeagle
5 years ago
3,304 posts
well, where exactly should you see the landing pages interface? i can't find it
when i guessed it might be similar to profile tweaks and tried looking in the profile settings for the forums profile, THERE WAS NO PROFILE no index. since the menu linked to the forums that worked

as a diagnosistic step i just checked
https://www.dreadlockssite.com/dreadlocks-forums/gallery
exists
https://www.dreadlockssite.com/dreadlocks-forums/
you see no widgets loaded there should be an index that redirects to the forums

if i wanted to say set a new landing page for the forums, or a section, i can't find any way to access the landing page interface, nor can i access the profile options from the profile

steps to recreate.. well i just installed it, yet already had glitchiness with follower s ..and something else still unknown

--
soaringeagle
head dreadhead at dreadlocks site
glider pilot student and member/volunteer coordinator with freedoms wings international soaring for people with disabilities

Tags