How do you put up a slideshow on celebrity skin?

Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
4 years ago
823 posts
Ive done it before with the gallery module on a previous Jamroom site. But i cant remember what i did and why it does not seem to work now? Any ideas?
updated by @zachary-moonshine: 07/27/20 01:52:26AM
Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
4 years ago
823 posts
ok never mind i see it now. Its not the gallery module its another one called "uploaded images"
Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
4 years ago
823 posts
Does anyone know of any code that i could use to hotlink these images in my slide show?
douglas
@douglas
4 years ago
2,767 posts
I'm not sure which module your referring to, I'm not aware of an "Uploaded Images" module.

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
4 years ago
823 posts
This
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG  •  51KB

nate
@nate
4 years ago
911 posts
Thats not a module. That tab in site builder is for making a list of images.
Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
4 years ago
823 posts
Ok the "list of images" that basically turns into a slide show is it possible to make this a more robust feature with options like hot linking the images and having different ways of controlling how the images changes, speed, fade etc. I was looking at a program called "WOW Slider" and it seems like it does everything that i am talking about here but i tried to add it to the site and i am not sure if i did it wrong but it did not show up correctly on the page. But i would rather just have something built in from JR since this is what i am paying for already. You have the slideshow already it is just missing a few steps. It cant be that difficult to add these extra options on it, can it?