Timeline - Birth of Child - in wrong timeline

arlomaniac
@arlomaniac
4 years ago
27 posts
Hi Guys
We have a situation where peoples births are appearing in the wrong timeline . I've tried deleting them out BUT this also deletes them out of the correct parents timeline! Opening up the individual persons profile and closing it again puts them back in the right timeline BUT they then also reappear in the wrong timeline again - frustrating.
This results in births after deaths!!
Anyone else seen this issue?
Cheers Bill
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg  •  90KB

updated by @arlomaniac: 09/14/20 03:29:17AM
michael
@michael
4 years ago
7,692 posts
Can you outline some steps for me to follow to see it happening please. I'll need to create a setup that matches your situation then once I can see it happening and understand what the desired/expected behavior is I can get setup to fix it.

Thanks.
arlomaniac
@arlomaniac
4 years ago
27 posts
Hi Michael
This is in Genosis - we have two trees but this is only happening in one tree and NOT across the whole tree. It appears specific to a particular group . Thought about deleting the profiles out BUT this would require inputting a huge amount of data again.
What I could do is send you the GEDCOM file and indicate where we are having the problem. ??
Bill
michael
@michael
4 years ago
7,692 posts
Don't delete anything until we know thats the right thing to do. Send me the GEDCOM file to support at jamroom dot net along with a link to this thread.

I'll import that and you can run me through where the issue is.

Thanks.

Tags