Heavy Mysql process using up server resources.

alt=
duke
@musamensa
4 years ago
248 posts
Hello, I having trouble figuring out what exactly is using up my server resources (Memory). The following URL is constantly accessing this location.

/itembosupport/blog/category/featured/_self/_self/_self/_self/Ice_Prince/music.php/Ice_Prince/_self/_self/Ice_Prince/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/p=/

jr_error.png
jr_error.png  •  53KB

memoty123.1234png.png

memoty123.png
memoty123.png  •  13KB

updated by @musamensa: 12/14/20 09:37:14PM
nate
@nate
4 years ago
911 posts
That's a very strange link. Is it apart of a blog? Is there some kind of loop going on?
alt=
duke
@musamensa
4 years ago
248 posts
Ok, so I have deactivated the account that made those blog posts and the memory usages have reduced to about 40%, and the user is no longer listed, however, all the blog posts associated with that account itembosupport have disappeared.
nate
@nate
4 years ago
911 posts
Yeah, that happens when you disable the account. Seems like you've narrowed the problem down. Check for any links in them or attachments those blogs.
alt=
duke
@musamensa
4 years ago
248 posts
so I noticed another account that has some old blog post is also behaving the same way and using up memory. Please find attached the debug entry.
jr_debug.png
jr_debug.png  •  40KB

michael
@michael
4 years ago
7,692 posts
Looks like some kind of bot is indexing your site and is getting stuck in a loop. That does not look like a URL a human would get to.

Tags