solved Any chance there will be a Followme2 skin

boplive
@boplive
3 years ago
342 posts
Hi guys, just wondering
I have seen a few skins with more advance structure example Beatslinger2..now has an updated Timeline structure with differnet icons..etc..so I'm curious to know if there willl be an update on the Followme skin and a Followme2 will follow soon and be available with an update timeline.

Thanks
Edgar
updated by @boplive: 02/07/22 07:25:25PM
boplive
@boplive
3 years ago
342 posts
Happyy Friday,

I'm hearing crickets with this question ;)
Just following up if there will be an update on the "FollowMe" skin to make a "FollowMe 2" in regards to the timeline activity feature
michael
@michael
3 years ago
7,692 posts
One exists. Its existed for a while. Wanna test it for us. Nobody can remember why it wasn't released ages ago.
boplive
@boplive
3 years ago
342 posts
yes please..I would love to test it...

I guess it can be uploaded to my account on Jamroom as a license, let me know if thats possible..

Thanks
Ed
updated by @boplive: 10/25/21 08:48:24AM
michael
@michael
3 years ago
7,692 posts
Its in the BETA channel now.

--edit--
Here if you're not using the marketplace.
https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/networkmarket/823/follow-me-v2
updated by @michael: 10/26/21 04:34:54AM
boplive
@boplive
3 years ago
342 posts
Thanks Michael

I was able to upload the skin V2 and will have fun with it, I do like the cleaner look of it compare to the first followme, will let you know if i come across any problem, I highly doubt it will be anything major as the Jamroom Team are always on point👍

Ed
michael
@michael
3 years ago
7,692 posts
buy nate a beer if you like that one, its all him. ;)
boplive
@boplive
3 years ago
342 posts
Hi Everyone,

I hope all is well
“FollowMe 2 skin”
It look like the following #sb-site code below in the skins.ccs is blocking the profile tweaks from functioning correctly on the followme2.

note: I do have the skin allowed with profile tweaks

#sb-site {
background: #D7DADC;
}

***When I block the #sb-site code the image that is uploaded finally displays itself

#BLOCKsb-site {
background: #D7DADC;
}
Semi Palar
Semi Palar
@semi-palar
3 years ago
31 posts
michael:
Its in the BETA channel now.

--edit--
Here if you're not using the marketplace.
https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/networkmarket/823/follow-me-v2

How do you install a module that is still in BETA channel? I don't see Follow Me 2 skin in the Marketplace.
michael
@michael
3 years ago
7,692 posts
ACP -> MODULES -> CORE -> MARKETPLACE -> TOOLS -> MARKETPLACE CHANNELS -> BETA -> ENABLE

Will turn it on, then you'll get the beta versions in when you click INSTALL on any module and modules that are currently stable will appear in your updates section.
Semi Palar
Semi Palar
@semi-palar
3 years ago
31 posts
Thank you so much, Michael. 🙏

Tags