Hi, The latest instalments of updates are not installing - using E2
Thank You
updated by @annush: 04/05/24 06:46:26PM
Annush
Annush
@annush
5 months ago
229 posts
Hi, I wrote 2wks ago regarding updates. I get them nearly every day (JPG) and I'm trying to Update but they don't. I've checked my licence and done integrity checks, and cache and nothing is happening. Please, is there anything else I can do to move on? I'm using skin E2
Thank you
Kim
Jamroom Updates.png
Jamroom Updates.png  •  229KB

douglas
@douglas
5 months ago
2,767 posts
Hello,

Your disk is full, you'll want to add more space to your hosting plan or remove items to free up space.

Hope this helps!

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
Annush
Annush
@annush
5 months ago
229 posts
Hi,
Are you referring to a Disk we have with Jamroom, if we have, or where the platform is hosted? Where the Platform is hosted we have lot's of space. The JPG attached showing 95% usage has been like that ever since we bought Jamroom.
Thank you
Disk on Fatsa.png
Disk on Fatsa.png  •  53KB

Annush
Annush
@annush
4 months ago
229 posts
Hi,
I Presume for you to say our Disk is full you now that it is. We do not dispute this as we don't know, so if it is full at the Jamroom end then please tell us and what it cost as we sincerely are not aware of this. As said before it's been showing 95% for years. Please help us get this right so we can move on. Thank You,
Annush
Disk on Fatsa.png
Disk on Fatsa.png  •  53KB

douglas
@douglas
4 months ago
2,767 posts
Hello,

Since you are not using Jamroom hosting, you'll want to contact your hosting provider about adding more space.

Hope this helps!

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos

Tags