Show emails for each account

maxcinsay
@maxcinsay
10 years ago
60 posts
Hello, is there a way to show the main email address affiliated to an account on the template?
Im using this to get a raw list of all the users under a quota
{jrCore_list module="jrProfile" quota_id="4" template="show_all.tpl" assign="TOP_ARTISTS" limit=5000 }

and then {$row.profile_name} to show their names, I tried to find a variable using {debug} but no luck, do you have any suggestion?

Thank you
updated by @maxcinsay: 03/23/14 04:14:50PM
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
You could add a custom field to the profile settings and use that in the template.

That would be better than using the signup email in most cases, and would be simpler to add to your templates as you can choose the quota in form designer - you don't need to check for quota in your profile template (unless you only want users on a certain quota to see the email address, you'd still need to do that in the template if needed).

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
maxcinsay
@maxcinsay
10 years ago
60 posts
I really need the sign up email (the users are already in the database). Im creating a page only to be accessed under password, the page needs to display the names and emails of users so our marketing team can access them and send a newsletter about the new website we are building.

What I really need is the list, no matter the format, it could be in a template or it could be an import from JR5, csv, pdf, whatever will work.
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
10 years ago
2,583 posts
user_email is available in an item_list template (jrAudio, jrEvent for sure), using {$item.user_email}.

I dont think it is available in jrProfile though, not sure why. Seems like it should be there.

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
michael
@michael
10 years ago
7,696 posts
There can be any number of users associated with a profile. (see here: the left hand side of the page shows 'brian' 'douglas' 'paul' 'michael')

So with many users associated with a single profile there will not be one email address.
michael
@michael
10 years ago
7,696 posts
If you HAD to have all those emails out there you could put this code into your list template file to go get it.

{jrCore_list module="jrUser" search1="profile_id = $item.profile_id" template="a-template-with-email.tpl"}

although thats getting real heavy. Your asking for 5000 results, then your running another query on each of those 5000 results.

Tags