solved emulating audio pro's demo homepage banner

alt=
KANU
@kanu
5 years ago
18 posts
I gave it a shot and i havent been able to get my audio pro skins homepage banner to look like the demos banner.

The demo site has a image at the top that covers the top of the site from left to right, my image appears within a white square, when using site builder. I looked in the skins css to try and figure it out but i couldnt.
updated by @kanu: 02/13/20 11:15:40AM
douglas
@douglas
5 years ago
2,767 posts
Hello,

Your not going to be able to use SiteBuilder on the home page and get it to look like the AudioPro demo.

You'll want to modify the index templates in your skins directory to suite your needs if you want to keep the big image "banner" like the demo.

You can also modify the index templates via the ACP > Skins > Audio Pro > templates tab.

...core/skin_admin/templates/skin=jrAudioPro

Hope this helps!

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos

updated by @douglas: 11/10/19 08:05:02AM
alt=
KANU
@kanu
5 years ago
18 posts
douglas:
Hello,

Your not going to be able to use SiteBuilder on the home page and get it to look like the AudioPro demo.

You'll want to modify the index templates in your skins directory to suite your needs if you want to keep the big image "banner" like the demo.

You can also modify the index templates via the ACP > Skins > Audio Pro > templates tab.

...core/skin_admin/templates/skin=jrAudioPro

Hope this helps!

Thanks Much! I will dig in to this

Tags