The search with URL was only because I did try with just key words first & that didn't work.
I just retested again the following scenarios but no success:
1. I attempted to create the video using the Youtube Video ID ( IJZZ6dPPawM )
2. I searched for the videos using the Key Words string ( Kelly Rowland - Coffee )
I also tried on my own to check if maybe there is an issue with the Youtube Search API ( "YouTube Data API v3" )
- I was able to send a GET request to the API using the same key words (Ex: 'Kelly Rowland - Coffee' ) as parameter
- I was able to successfully get back a response containing the list of matching videos/IDs etc..
- I tried with various search & in all cases I got the response with the search maches.
So I am thinking this doesn't seem like the issue with "YouTube Data API v3" API itself.
Can you check the module to see what could be causing this?
I'm not seeing any issues with that YT video.
I get it returned when searching for 'Kelly Rowland - Coffee', it creates from the search results, it also creates ok from its YT ID.
Maybe check that your API key in the YT Config section is ok? We occasionally get user issues where the key just stops working and users have to request a new one from Google and replace it in their module.
-- Paul Asher - JR Developer and System Import Specialist
Yes that's it. You are right
It seems my Key just stopped working ( even though it used to).
So as suggested, I regenerated my Google Youtube V3 API Key & updated the Youtube module Key within Jamroom with the new value.
Now everything is working well.