solved Profile Image Id for logged in user

Developer Networks
Developer Networks
@developer-networks
3 months ago
566 posts
I am trying to add the user image to the menu tabs.

This works but it obviously isn't right because not every profile logged is id 1

{jrCore_module_function function="jrImage_display" module="jrProfile" type="profile_image" item_id=1  size="small" class="iloutline img_scale" alt=$profile_name width=false height=false}

So I tried this...
{jrCore_module_function function="jrImage_display" module="jrProfile" type="profile_image" item_id=$_profile_id  size="small" class="iloutline img_scale" alt=$profile_name width=false height=false}

but it throws error. "Invalid Id"

so I tried this..

{jrCore_module_function function="jrImage_display" module="jrProfile" type="profile_image" item_id=$item._item_id  size="small" class="iloutline img_scale" alt=$profile_name width=false height=false}
But its still not working properly...

How do I set it to use the profile Id of the user logged in user in jamroom?

Im starting to think possibly a jrCore List might work better here?
updated by @developer-networks: 04/18/24 01:23:37AM
Developer Networks
Developer Networks
@developer-networks
3 months ago
566 posts
I got the jrCore_list to display the image as well but it comes with its own set of problems and it returns with the profile name below the image.

It wraps it in a
 <a heref tag with the profile name showing with the image
How do call the profile image by itself?
updated by @developer-networks: 01/17/24 08:54:45PM
Developer Networks
Developer Networks
@developer-networks
3 months ago
566 posts
So this is right, however still need to figure out how to make the item id the profile owner.
{jrImage_display module="jrProfile" type="profile_image" item_id=1 size="small" crop="auto"  alt=$profile_name width=false height=false} 
boplive
@boplive
3 months ago
342 posts
This always seems to work for me

{jrUser_home_profile_key key="profile_name" assign="profile_name"}
{jrCore_module_function function="jrImage_display" module="jrUser" type="user_image" item_id=$_user._user_id size="icon" crop="auto" alt=$profile_name title=$profile_name width=28 height=28 _v=$_user.user_image_time class="user-img"}

In your css file
..user-img {
border-radius: 50%;
width: 18px;
}

Let me know if this works
Ed
Developer Networks
Developer Networks
@developer-networks
3 months ago
566 posts
item_id=$_user._user_id
was exactly what i needed! thank you. I used to have all this figured out but having to re learn some things... thank you kindly! your awsome!
boplive
@boplive
3 months ago
342 posts
Glad it worked and relearning never ends just makes things exciting to look forward to

Tags