Beatslinger2 in dark mode :)

alt=
@jamjoint
4 months ago
11 posts
Hi Everyone

Any chance Beatslinger2 will go dark mode like AudioPro2,Nova and a few more skins here and there which has dark_mode or skin_dark file in the css folder.

I was thinking / and went ahead and just copied the dark_mode css file into the Beatslinger2 folder and that overrided all white background etc that the Beatslinger2 has...

Tho I tried it already not not sure if the dark_mode skin file of AudioPro2 covers all aspect of Beatslinger2 ...
I was thinking of giving the nova skim_dark a try and see what tht does to change the light to a dark mode in Beatslinger2
updated by @jamjoint: 03/27/24 03:04:18PM
douglas
@douglas
4 months ago
2,783 posts
Unfortunately, the skin CSS files are incompatible with other skin CSS files.

I'll look into creating a dark CSS file for Beatslinger2

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
alt=
@jamjoint
4 months ago
11 posts
That will be awesome Douglas...and your right they are incompatible...im not sure what i was trying do with making it work on my own..lol..happy to hear you can cr3ate a dark css file..looking forward to seeing a Beatslinger2 in dark mode
alt=
@jamjoint
3 months ago
11 posts
Hi just wanted to follow up any chance this is in the mix of all the things :) you guys got on your plate ..cause I know you got a list of 1000's of things to do,.. is it getting any closer ...;)
douglas
@douglas
2 months ago
2,783 posts
I just about have this finished and will get in the Marketplace very soon.

--

Douglas Hackney
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
alt=
@jamjoint
2 months ago
11 posts
Glad to hear that Douglass
Very thankful for taking the time to build a dark mode into the skin
douglas
@douglas
2 months ago
2,783 posts
BeatSlinger2 is now in the marketplace, you can upgrad/download from your ACP. You'll want to make sure and run the Integrity Check Tool and Reset Caches. The Dark mode check box can be found in the skin settings under the General tab.

Let me know if you see any issues.

--

Douglas Hackney
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
alt=
@jamjoint
2 months ago
11 posts
Love the color scheme...not that dark not that light. 👍..it definitely compliments it..love what you did with it Douglas..love it. ..just saw something in the Profile timeline and audio page looks like ..pls see the images uploaded looks like nothing is showing for genres and album and in timeline the user name is dark
updated by @jamjoint: 05/20/24 05:57:53AM
douglas
@douglas
2 months ago
2,783 posts
This is fixed, you'll want to go to your ACP > Core > Marketplace > Tools > Reload Modules Or Skins ( /marketplace/system_update/all=1 ) and reload the jrBeatSlinger2 skin.

--

Douglas Hackney
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
alt=
@jamjoint
2 months ago
11 posts
Good afternoon
I actually did that and it didn't work at the moment I'm actually getting back a notice page per the screen shot attached - page not found. .and this is the url below..I went back and check and doesn't seem to had update

http://jamjoint.net//admin/info
alt=
@jamjoint
2 months ago
11 posts
Morning Douglas

Just wanted to flag what I tested out...
I went back and decided to try the other 3 skins I have uploaded went thru the process of reloading the skins and they all get the same error.. as I posted previously..now I did try reloading modules afterwards not skins and it was a success with the smiley advance charts and strong password modules..they all reloaded successfully..so could be a simple problem with just the skin and it's route...which is stopping me from reloading the Beatslinger2
douglas
@douglas
2 months ago
2,783 posts
Yeah, I saw that error too and I have opened a tracker for it , however, the skin should have reloaded. Be sure to run the Integrity Check tool and clear the cache.

--

Douglas Hackney
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
alt=
@jamjoint
2 months ago
11 posts
Hmm...I ran rhe integrity and clear cashe and still no reload of the skin unless it did upload or reload and I need to clear my browser cashe...let me try that