Member and add

silverwolf
@silverwolf
9 years ago
46 posts
Hi

I want a know if its possible now for member add her family on tree?

Thanks
Regard
updated by @silverwolf: 10/03/15 11:37:11AM
michael
@michael
9 years ago
7,692 posts
You can make any user a "Profile Admin" which will allow them to alter and create profiles on a tree, but you cant limit it to just their family.

A Profile Admin will be able to alter all profiles.

To do this:
ACP -> USER -> USER ACCOUNTS -> TOOLS -> BROWSE USER ACCOUNTS

locate the user you want to make a Profile Admin and click MODIFY.

At the bottom of the page there is a setting that only admin users can see: "user group"

Change that to "Profile Admin"
Quote:
Select the user group this user should be part of:

Standard User: a normal user account in your system - can modify items they have created only.
Profile Admin: can modify users and profiles and items created by any user on the system. Has access to the Dashboard.
Master Admin: full access to all system areas including the Admin Control Panel and Dashboard.
silverwolf
@silverwolf
9 years ago
46 posts
Thank you so much, I did not know this trick. I'll try and give you the news
silverwolf
@silverwolf
9 years ago
46 posts
michael:

ACP -> USER -> USER ACCOUNTS -> TOOLS -> BROWSE USER ACCOUNTS

locate the user you want to make a Profile Admin and click MODIFY.

At the bottom of the page there is a setting that only admin users can see: "user group"

Change that to "Profile Admin"
Quote:

Yes but in admin the member can change any profil, there is a way to restrain their families only?

thankx
Regard
Select the user group this user should be part of:

Standard User: a normal user account in your system - can modify items they have created only.
Profile Admin: can modify users and profiles and items created by any user on the system. Has access to the Dashboard.
Master Admin: full access to all system areas including the Admin Control Panel and Dashboard.

Tags