solved Genosis & Gallerys

alt=
@itsken
7 years ago
53 posts
HI, again sorry if this is to much of a newbie question ... What I want to do is have a gallery for each profile (family member) on the system. So I read the docs and it seemed like Gallery was the way to do it, so i purchased it and it says that it's active. I see multiple places that have an Images tab, and under forms there's editors for media and image upload. Under Profiles there's Image Galleries - that's all great. I've run all the system checks just incase you ask ;-)
Now in the documentation for Galleries it shows being able to create Galleries and a button will appear somewhere to view and manage the Galleries ... SO my question is where is it and how do I enable it.
updated by @itsken: 06/22/17 11:17:14PM
michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,692 posts
(screenshot). It sounds like you havent enabled the IMAGE GALLERIES module for any Quotas.

After a module is installed it needs to be activated. From there you have to allow certain quotas to be able to use it. The screenshot shows how to turn it on for everybody.

Video Learning: "The Admiin Handbook: Learning Quotas"
https://www.jamroom.net/video-training/81/admin-handbook-learning-quotas

Once its turned on then you will see the GALLERIES tab on the profiles (second screenshot)

create-a-gallery.jpg
create-a-gallery.jpg  •  250KB

michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,692 posts
from there with images added
sample_gallery.jpg
sample_gallery.jpg  •  334KB

alt=
@itsken
7 years ago