completed Adding to jrImage_get_allowed_image_widths

SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
6 years ago
2,583 posts
I have a website which needs to use images at 4096px width.

The simplest way to achieve that seems to be to add that width into the array jrImage_get_allowed_image_widths() in jrImage/include.php and then update that each time the module is updated from the Marketplace.

Working perfectly in my tests so far, but just wanted to ask if you could think of anywhere else in the code which might encounter problems with an additional size?

Thanks

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)

updated by @ultrajam: 04/11/18 04:20:57PM
michael
@michael
6 years ago
7,692 posts
Change that and everywhere else is ok.

I'll add configurability for that function as a suggestion.
SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
6 years ago
2,583 posts
Great! Thanks Michael :)

--
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Education, learning resources, TEL, AR/VR/MR, CC licensed content, panoramas, interactive narrative, sectional modules (like jrDocs), lunch at Uni of Bristol. Get in touch if you share my current interests or can suggest better :)
michael
@michael
6 years ago
7,692 posts
Brian's got a fix in for the next version. Added an event 'get_allowed_image_widths'.
event.jpg
event.jpg  •  130KB

SteveX
SteveX
@ultrajam
6 years ago
2,583 posts
Very helpful! Thanks Michael and Brian :)

--

Tags