Does anyone here have a mobile app built for a JR site?

Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
6 years ago
823 posts
I would like to get a mobile app made for my site at some point soon not sure if anyone here has done that or if you guys have a developer that does that for a fee? Any ideas?
updated by @zachary-moonshine: 07/27/18 03:12:55PM
WJMX Smooth Jazz Boston
WJMX Smooth Jazz Boston
@wjmxradio
6 years ago
2 posts
We have a world-class mobile app for our radio station created. I would recommend contacting Chatwing services. www.chatwing.com they are worldwide and highly recommended. You'll also have the control over setting up your app and tailoring it to your needs.

Jeff
Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
6 years ago
823 posts
i am familiar with chatwing i used to use the chat on my old site but i didnt know they did anything beyond that?
boplive
@boplive
6 years ago
342 posts
Wowmusic.fm has a nice music app that I have on my phone..you can try to contact them
WJMX Smooth Jazz Boston
WJMX Smooth Jazz Boston
@wjmxradio
6 years ago
2 posts
Yes they do marvelous apps and other services. www.chatwing.com
updated by @wjmxradio: 04/19/18 02:22:43AM
Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
6 years ago
823 posts
boplive:
Wowmusic.fm has a nice music app that I have on my phone..you can try to contact them

thats a jamroom site isnt it it looks great man who created that?
Intro2Music
Intro2Music
@intro2music
6 years ago
120 posts
I have an app builder platform for my clients who want to make their own apps for iOS and Android. You're more than welcome to try it out and see if it would be suitable for your needs. I haven't tried integrating a JR site via Proxima yet but I'm sure it can be done using the source code feature in the app building editor. I can't remember off-hand how long I have the 'free trial' set for but it won't be any more than 30 days. Long enough to see it it works for you or not. Editor login/signup is at https://studio.fullblownapps.com Good luck!