solved after migration images no longer seem to copy to cache (and fail on reload)

soaringeagle
@soaringeagle
6 years ago
3,304 posts
symptoms
edge;: 99% of images don;t work logo seems to default to an older scaled and distorted one (replaced it 3 times it was fine for a minute and returned)
firefox: all images work on 1st load (has same logo issue) clearing the caches made even icons no longer work. on reload or 2nd view no images work

permissions say rwx-rwx-rwx .. on cache flder which seems right

eerything on te servers the sane except
memcache is not yet set up
op_cache_status in disabled functions i remove it over and over save and it returns

could opcache status or memcache be the problem?

this ones really got me confused

oh only other thing that ws changed on server was ssd was put in rgt place (cache is on ssd)
media is a sata..it was ssd

--
soaringeagle
head dreadhead at dreadlocks site
glider pilot student and member/volunteer coordinator with freedoms wings international soaring for people with disabilities

updated by @soaringeagle: 12/16/18 02:48:15PM
michael
@michael
6 years ago
7,692 posts
do you have any extra caching system like lightspeed or other added to your system, check that first.
soaringeagle
@soaringeagle
6 years ago
3,304 posts
litespeed and pagespeed and i think i just figured it ou
YES ok
mod pagespeed when installed is on by default..needs to be off and only turned on in litespeed with the safe directives there

but heres other issues
i get op_cache_status is a diisabledd function disabled functions reduce performance
in plesk php settings disabled functions is a dropdown list but says its a coma deliminated list..only op_cache_status (default) shows there
i can select it and delete it
but on applying the settings..it always returns

how d i properly remove it from disabled functions

--
soaringeagle
head dreadhead at dreadlocks site
glider pilot student and member/volunteer coordinator with freedoms wings international soaring for people with disabilities

Tags