solved The Recent System Core Update Causing Issues

Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
5 years ago
823 posts
After updating to the new core, the little hamburger looking menu on mobile version does not work. I reverted the core back to the last release to see if that was the issue and it fixed the issue but then other things went haywire like the blog module so i put it back to the latest update. So basically no one can use the menu on mobile as of right now :(
updated by @zachary-moonshine: 04/22/19 11:01:33PM
douglas
@douglas
5 years ago
2,767 posts
If you are using a default skin, and you have made modifications to your header.tpl or footer.tpl via the skins templates area, make sure you use the compare tool on those two templates to see what was done to fix this.

Hope this helps!

--

Douglas Hackney
Jamroom Team - Designer/Developer/Support
FAQ-Docs-Help Videos
Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
5 years ago
823 posts
yeah i tested that out first thing switched over to a default version of the skin with no modifications and the menu on mobile was still broke so i checked another jamroom site i have that had not yet been updated to the new system core and the menu worked fine. So i cant see that it is anything else besides the update that is causing it?
Zachary Moonshine
Zachary Moonshine
@zachary-moonshine
5 years ago
823 posts
Never mind you were right, i found it! Was a small code change in the header tpl and it works now. Thanks Douglas!