Will JR be supported in 10 years?

alt=
@whodaniel
2 years ago
23 posts
Will JR still be around and supported in 5-10 years? How's the future look for the platform?
updated by @whodaniel: 09/04/22 07:00:16PM
michael
@michael
2 years ago
7,692 posts
Who knows. Depends on how many users are using Jamroom Hosting. That's currently what keeps development progressing.

Whats your plans for 5-10 years?
alt=
@whodaniel
2 years ago
23 posts
Ideally, I would like to invest more into the JR website I have been trying to launch for 20 years, and see JR reborn and booming! If revenue is fully dependent on hosting, I don't know.. Since back around 2003 I had suggested JR adopt some form of Affiliate program. At this point I would highly recommend taking a good look into integrating with blockchain tech and "web3". Things are changing and fast. There is a lot of money in the space with people looking to invest. I have a couple of partnership suggestions if you have interest? They are cutting edge exclusive tech. If JR could assimilate with their tech it would be perfect IMHO. I am trying to bring StarTree.TV into Web3, want to help?
nate
@nate
2 years ago
911 posts
What exactly are you requesting?
alt=
@whodaniel
2 years ago
23 posts
I can start dropping some links to information, protocols, projects that I think are on the forefront, if the team has any interest. I have been amercing myself in the NFT "Web3" space for about a year now. The learning curve has been on an exponential curve, but it's very exciting things that are happening! I would honestly love to see JR take up the challenge. Maybe we can help each other. Not sure if y'all are really even aware yet of what NFTs are? There is a Lot of info out there but you might be able to benefit from my time in. Let me know, and let's start the conversation!? As a starting place I'll suggest looking into "IPFS" and "Arweave". This is one protocol I am into: https://emanate.live/danielwho . Here is an audio player that is a Discord bot, that is pulling audio files from the blockchain.. There is a lot more info I can share, let me know.
updated by @whodaniel: 06/06/22 06:38:31PM

Tags