improve the accessibility feature

alt=
@hamadqr
6 years ago
28 posts
Hi JR developers/Users!
I hope you can understand what i mean in these lines:

In these days, there are peoples have disabilities, and they using the internet and join the websites, and the developers must add more includes in the codes to make the site more better with them.

To fix this problem: JR must use the accessibility features, the accessibility features is very important to use it with for example, blind people, i am one of some people using JR, and I have site on it.

I am blind, and i am not a good web developer to add these features to make JR more better.
I hope JR team can help us.

We want to know if you will be fix it.

I hope in the next versions we can see more changes with JR and the accessibility features.
Now I can give you two links, can be explaining what is the accessibility feature.

first one:

the first link
and:

the second url
And here you can Check Your web Accessibility:
test your website
in this link, you can know about any websites with the accessibility features, and what is the errors or something like that.

I am waiting the new work / features / fixes , I trusting JR about they can improve the accessibility features.

I hope you can understand what i mean.
And sorry about my language, it's not my official / main language.
Thanks.

--
Kind regards, Hamad.

updated by @hamadqr: 01/02/19 10:33:57AM
michael
@michael
6 years ago
7,692 posts
Probably no. Unless someone wants to sponsor development of this:

Docs: "Sponsor a module"
https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/documentation/jamroomnet/4931/sponsor-a-module

It is not high on our priority list as its not a specific thing to implement but rather a concept. Any web developer using the jamroom framework could add what they require themselves for the site they are building.

Jamroom is Open Source, so any developer wanting to build this and contribute it to the community is also able to do that.

Its just not high on our priority schedule at the moment.
alt=
@hamadqr
6 years ago
28 posts
it's not important to edit the source, just when you are creating a new feature try to use some small codes on youre codes.
For example, In my site, i have VISIT US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
with this, i can't know if this link for facebook or twitter, because the link don't have a title or the text about the site name, only the photo explaining the link, the facebook and the twitter links have a photo , you can see it to know this link move you to the twitter for example, but me , i must copy it , and check it if the url for what, twitter or facebook, or i visite it and back again to see the other one, so only care about the importants things, don't keep the urls blank without a title or the text, the text it's easy i think. the title is if you are move the mouse above the link, and you get a short text have some info about it, here you can add for example, twitter account, the home page, more info , etc, but the text without the title it's more easy to you.
and the question button , to expand the help, Did you know where can i change the ? and i add a text for example: what is this?
!!
I am sorry :) I thing you can't understand all my reply, but, i need to tell you only don't follow all the links / re fixing the source, only try to add some codes to your next update if you have a new features/ fixing bugs,

--
Kind regards, Hamad.

Tags