The PayPal Buy It Now module has been created to allow profiles to sell audio, video and files from their profile, and have the purchase go directly to their PayPal account.
If you are already using the FoxyCart module, you can use the PayPal module on specific Quotas you would like to enable this feature for.
Note: There is no subscription support - all payments go directly to the profile.
PayPal Buy It Now module changelog
- Bug Fix: Number of items per page on PayPal Downloads account area was not working correctly
- Change: Updated to work with new Account Tabs functionality provided by Users module version 2.6.0
- New: Support for the Japanese Yen (JPY) added
- Bug Fix "PayPal Email Address" profile setting may not show to admin or power users
- Bug Fix: "PayPal" image may not show in price area if using a custom skin icon color
- New: "download_row" Event added so listening modules can format output if needed
- Change: Updated to work in conjunction with new Payments module
- Change: Removed add_to_cart class that is not needed
- Change: Updated module icon
- Bug Fix: Item Price field may not show in Audio Import tool
- Bug Fix: Item price now not added to item create/update forms if no profile PayPal email address has been added
- Bug Fix: Button Text in downloads section may be double encoded if button text is translated
- Bug Fix: Admin viewing the "downloads" tab for another user was seeing their own downloads
- New: "Default Currency" and "Allow Currency Selection" Quota config options
- Bug Fix: add_paypal_price_field event trigger sending incorrect $_args to listeners
- New: Updates to support pricing in album creation as well as audio import
- Bug Fix: Buy Now button may still show for a quota with PayPal access not enabled
- Template Updates to support new Item Action Buttons
- Bug Fix: Buy Now button now scales properly to match skin icon size
- Initial Release