Adds support to the Jamroom Core for line, plot and area graphs - part of the Jamroom Core.
Graph Support module change log
- New: Support for "precision" parameter to set decimal point precision
- New: "pointRadius" graph config option can now be set to "0" (zero)
- New: "zerofill" graph option for filling in missing data points in graph data set
- Change: "zerofill" is no longer active by default
- Change: Improved "zero fill" function to better handle time gaps in data sets
- New: "nofill" graph parameter to not auto-fill missing time chunks in data series
- Bug Fix: Setting "days" value in graph config was not working properly
- New: Added a Plot function to allow graphs that do not have a timestamp as the x value
- New: New module icon
- Change: Name changed to "Graph Core"
- Bug Fix: Hourly graphs were not working correctly
- New: support for URL parameters for registered graph functions
- Bug Fix: Some graphs could be off by 1 day
- Initial release