Beat Slinger is a new Jamroom skin for music selling web sites. It features nearly 200 custom templates and all of the cool things N8Flex skins are known for like the awesome timeline and much more. It also includes the new Beat Player. The Beat Player allows your visitors to quickly browse your music and make a purchase. This will greatly enhance your sales opportunities.
Beat Slinger changelog
- Change: Added more padding to the top of the mobile side menu
- Bug Fix: Video auto_play option fix
- Bug Fix: Mobile menu had inconsistent behavior
- Change: Removed option_img_pass class from acp.css
- Bug Fix: Fixed TinyMCE editor height issue. modified acp.css file.
- Change: Site admins can now join groups 'officially'
- Bug Fix: fixed breadcrumbs bug when created by admin in the ACP
- Bug Fix: fixed error on Calendar Page when not on profile
- Bug Fix: removed double closing body tag
- Change: changed social links to inline-block
- New: Added mobile chat link.
- Change: Now named jrBeatSlinger / requires new install
- Change: profile_menu.tpl adjusted to match module version to allow for System Tips to work
- Bug Fix: share button not working on timelines added by Site Builder
- Bug Fix: reference to other skin names in templates
- Bug Fix: chart_gallery.tpl, chart_poll.tpl chart_video.tpl had the incorrect links for the "You May Also Like" sections
- Change: more css image fixes. modified player.css
- Change: css image fixes
- Change: combined audio and video pages repaired
- Change: Added submit button to comments
- Bug Fix: Css fixes
- Bug Fix: row template fixes
- Change: added accordion behavior to audio and video details pages
- Bug Fix: js error occurred when player was embedded
- Bug Fix: Changed social links URL variable to the correct variable. Modified footer.tpl
- Change: profile menu repairs
- Change: require price is now default off
- Bug Fix: CSS updates
Change: added new player n8Player_playlist_action_player for timeline playlists.
- Upgrade: Added siderbar to module index, details and category/albums for all modules.
- Upgrade: profile headers can now be hidden on all module pages
- Change: Added list pagebreak setting for dynamic lists
- CHange: feedback buttons are now visible when not logged in.
- Bug Fix: added missing jrStore_item_action.tpl
- Change: removed 'page_conent' class from module indexes
- Change: header and sidebar drop for forum and groups
- Change: removed truncate from profile bio and replaced it with max-height div
- Change: minor CSS fixed
- Change: Initial Release