Followers to Friends sets up the Jamroom Followers system to work like a "Friends" system by automatically "following back" a profile when a user follows a new profile. Includes a tool to set all Profile settings to require Follower approval so it works like a Friends request.
Followers to Friends module changelog
- New: Set Approval tool in the ACP can now change in both directions on->off and off->on
- Change: Default state for new profiles 'Followers Require Approval' is now configurable in the Global Config tab
- Change: Wording for "Approve Followers" changed to "Followers Require Approval"
- New: Upon follower delete, the reciprocating follow is also deleted
- Bug Fix: It was possible for a follower to be added twice to a profile
- New: Initial Release of module