Follow Me is the premier social skin for Jamroom featuring an enhanced Timeline, Profile Pulse integration and a slick design.
Follow Me Skin changelog
- Bug Fix: Fixed jQuery hover function in jrForum_item_detail.tpl
- New: Added CSS for form spinners.
- New: Added spinner code to jrAction_create_entry_form.tpl.
- Bug Fix: Was possible to upload files with size greater than the configured limit
- Bug Fix: Tag count on module detail page would not increment
- Bug Fix: like button would error on Follower module
- Change: Replaced Google Plus social link with Instagram
- Change: Updated to work with the latest Follower module
- Bug Fix: Mobile menu was not showing
- New: Added support for jrBundle.
- Change: Updated override_mobile.css to make likers modal look better.
- Bug Fix: Comments link in Following timeline entries now working correctly
- Bug Fix: Character count in jrAction_create_entry_form.tpl fixed to show correct character count.
- Bug Fix: jrBlog_item_action.tpl was missing the $item.profile_quota_id for jrCore_format_string function for the action_data.blog_text variable.
- Change: Removed jrCore_register_event_listener for missing insert field function.
- Change: Removed comment link for FAQ timeline entries, modified feedback.tpl.
- Bug Fix: Updated jrPhotoAlbum_item_detail.tpl so hover buttons don't get stuck in the on position.
- Bug Fix: Feedback comment icon not linking correctly to status updates
- New: Added ad place holders. Templates modified: en-US.php, config.php, index.tpl, index_list.tpl, index_login.tpl, index_left.tpl and index_right.tpl
- Change: Updated profile_menu.tpl and profile_menu_mobile.tpl to not show profile Home link if a default index has been set.
- Bug Fix: A '1' character showing when viewing profile followers if 'logged in only'
- New: Added CSS to skin.css and profile.css for new mobile calendar.
- New: modified jrEvent_calendar.tpl for new mobile calendar.
- Change: updated hardcoded text strings to use jrCore_lang function.
- New: Added CSS to skin.css for liked modal.
- Change: Updated jrLike_button.tpl to clean up likers modal.
- Change: Updated jrLike_item_action.tpl to accommodate for a liked GuestBook entry.
- Bug Fix: likers modal would not show if only liked by visitors.
- New: item_detail.tpl adjusted to allow page reordering button for the new feature in jrGroupPage
- Bug Fix: jrEvent_item_action.tpl image link could link to the wrong location in some circumstances
- Bug Fix: Reverted nested li tag to a div in jrDoc_index_toc.tpl.
- Bug Fix: item_action event attending was going to wrong profile url
- Bug Fix: jrProduct_item_detail.tpl had wrong field set for jrCore_item_detail_buttons function.
- Bug Fix: jrProduct cart would not function on category page
- Bug Fix: jrAction_index.tpl was showing a blank list, fixed to show what the index page shows.
- Bug Fix: jrGallery_item_detail.tpl was using the wrong detail buttons function.
- Bug Fix: feedback.tpl had share this function added, removed since it does not work with single items.
- Bug Fix: Modified footer.tpl to update social links to work with a full profile URL or just the profile name.
- Bug Fix: jrFollowMe_show_menu config setting was missing. issue #3479"
- Bug Fix: Pulse button would show on mobile menu when not logged in
- Bug Fix: Login button missing on mobile
- Bug Fix: Comments for non comment support modules on the timeline should go to the action
- Bug Fix: Added truncate to Event title in breadcrumbs.tpl.
- Change: Fixed mobile menu cart link. Modified header.tpl, menu_main.tpl, menu_side.tpl and jrPayment_view_cart_button.tpl
- Change: Updated the page break to 12 in the jrCore_list function for the jrProfile_index.tpl
- Change: Moved new payment module view cart icon to main menu
- Bug Fix: timeline forum links might go to incorrect URL
- Bug Fix: Updated jrForum_item_detail.tpl file so user image is not floated to the left causing a layout issue in Chrome
- Bug Fix: Profile followers link now working correctly (Needs Follower module V1.5.5 or above)
- Bug Fix: Incorrect order_by in Event item index template
- Bug Fix: Typo in the language file
- Bug Fix: Incorrect language ID in event detail template
- Bug Fix: Profile link bug in the Follower template
- Bug Fix: profile list link had bad links to followers
- Bug Fix: form links were send to the wrong profile
- Bug Fix: form name was wrapped around the user image
- New: Added z-index to scrollup class in the skin.css file so the scroll up button can be clicked.
- New: Added code to jrEvent_calendar.tpl for beginning of week config setting
- New: Added cart-section and cart-price classes to list.css file
- New: Added language string for the word currently in jrUser_online_status_row.tpl
- Change: tabindex incrementing improved
- Change: Added correct module URL to the Followers icon link. Modified Template: menu_main.tpl
- Change: Added missing language strings in jrAction_item_list.tpl
- Change: Timeline status update form for admins only shows on profiles an admin is linked to
- Change: Video Player templates updated to use new default mp4 files
- Change: Replaced jrForum_item_detail.tpl config buttons to use correct core button functions
- Bug Fix: Icon for PayPal button updated to use black so it shows up correctly
- Bug Fix: Fixed PayPal button alignment issue - modified templates: list.css and jrAudio_item_list.tpl
- Bug Fix: Added event attending text to jrEvent_item_action.tpl file
- Bug Fix: @mention button text from an admin user may not get placed into timeline update
- Bug Fix: Disqus comments not appearing on "comment" page for a Timeline entry
- Bug Fix: Profile Tweaks background image not showing
- Bug Fix: GuestBook not showing signs from users who dont have access to it in their own quota
- Change: Updated jrFAQ_item_index.tpl and jrFAQ_item_list.tpl to work with new sort function.
- Bug Fix: Can now optionally delete the uploaded profile header image
- Bug Fix: User birthdays may be incorrectly displayed
- Bug Fix: Mark all as read button link not correct URL on the Forum Newest Posts page
- Bug Fix: Mobile menu had inconsistent behavior
- Bug Fix: Template updates to disable group activity without being a group member
- Change: Fixed profile detail button alignment issue. Modified profile_header.tpl
- Bug Fix: Index page latest forum posts bug.
- Bug Fix: Fixed TinyMCE editor height issue. modified acp.css file.
- Bug Fix: Fixed ACP > Skin Settings menu, removed user menu link and added skin language link. Modified menu_main.tpl, menu_side.tpl and en-US.php files.
- Change: Site admins can now join groups 'officially'
- Change: Added ilogo class to header.css file.
- Change: Fixed padding for chat by line that overlapped the chat text.
- New: Added mobile chat link.
- Bug Fix: Changed the order of forum posts on index page
- Bug Fix: Lightbox image for first image in Gallery Timeline entry not showing
- Change: jrTags_profile_header.tpl updated to show proper profile header
- Change: jrComment_item_index.tpl updated to remove bad breadcrumbs section
- Bug Fix: Share This buttons were not showing on item detail pages even if configured
- Bug Fix: Updates from non-followed profiles may show on "Timeline" view in profile
- Bug Fix: Comment update/delete controls could show "outside" comment container
- Bug Fix: "View in Lightbox" and "View All Images" buttons showing when no galleries exist
- New: Added image cache reset link to ACP menu. Modified Files: menu_main.tpl, menu_side.tpl and en-US.php
- New: Private Note icons for contacting Profile Owner if Private Notes is installed and active in viewer quota
- Change: CSS updates to get things lined up better + fixes to comment section
- Bug Fix: "+" sign showing on Followers page that was not working or needed
- Bug Fix: Follower Counts may show as "0" for some profiles
- Change: profile_menu.tpl adjusted to match module version to allow for System Tips to work
- Change: Module breadcrumbs have been moved into Item title header section
- Bug Fix: Embedded Videos were not showing on Profile Events
- Change: Removed unused form with the ID of "share_id" from feedback.tpl
- Bug Fix: NO_LANG_FOR_ID showing in Timeline for comments on a Profile
- Bug Fix: chart_poll.tpl had the incorrect links for the "You May Also Like" sections
- Bug Fix: Some Timeline activity updates were not showing on the index Timeline
- Bug Fix: Site Builder widgets showing "star" icon when modifying a widget
- Bug Fix: jrFollower_who_to_follow error on profile when viewing as logged out user
- Change: Initial Release