Video Pro is the premier Video skin for Jamroom. Featuring a clean, modern and responsive design, Video Pro has been built from the ground up to showcase and highlight videos of all kinds. If you're running a video centered network, check out Video Pro.
Video Pro changelog
- Change: Updated to work with the latest Follower module
- Bug Fix: Mobile menu was not showing
- Change: Updated profile_menu.tpl and profile_menu_mobile.tpl to not show profile Home link if a default index has been set.
- Bug Fix: Modified footer.tpl to update social links to work with a full profile URL or just the profile name.
- Change: Fixed mobile menu cart link. Modified header.tpl, menu_main.tpl, menu_side.tpl and jrPayment_view_cart_button.tpl
- Bug Fix: fixed video player
- Change: Moved new payment module view cart icon to main menu.
- Bug Fix: Profile following link now working correctly (Needs Follower module V1.5.5 or above)
- New: Added cart-section and cart-price classes to the profile.css and profile_dark.css files.
- Change: pressing tab to move between fields in forms has been improved
- Change: Video Player templates updated to use new default mp4 files
- Bug Fix: Fixed PayPal button alignment issue. Modified Templates: profile.css and profile_dark.css
- Bug Fix: Added default audio and playlist players to the include.php for the light color scheme.
- Bug Fix: Can now optionally delete the uploaded profile header image
- Bug Fix: User birthdays may be incorrectly displayed
- Bug Fix: Video auto_play option fix
- Bug Fix: Mobile menu had inconsistent behavior
- Bug Fix: log in button missing on mobile
- Change: Removed option_img_pass class from acp.css
- Bug Fix: Fixed language ID for profile edit icon. Modified profile_header.tpl
- Bug Fix: Fixed TinyMCE editor height issue. modified acp.css file.
- Bug Fix: Removed double closing tag for body
- New: Added chat.css file.
- Bug Fix: Added ilogo class to header.css so profile custom logos do not bleed over the header div.
- New: Initial Release