The Page Creator makes it easy to add new custom pages to your site using a a WYSIWYG editor. You can also grant Quota Access to profiles so they can add custom pages to their profile. Part of the Jamroom Core.
Page Creator Module changelog
- Bug Fix: Link to system level pages could be incorrect in Search results
- Bug Fix: Modifying an existing Site Page may not select "page visible on site" by default
- Change: Pages created at "site" level no longer create a Timeline action entry
- Bug Fix: Create Page entries were not being shared if OneAll was enabled
- Bug Fix: OG and custom Meta tags were not being shown on pages created at the "site" level
- New: item_detail_meta.tpl template updated to add Twitter Card tags to pages
- New: Added item_detail_meta.tpl for the Meta Tag Manager module to support custom meta tags
- Change: Icon and structure added for pages shared to facebook via the sharethis module
- Bug Fix: "page_title_url" was not working correctly if setup in the Form Designer
- Bug Fix: Page Browser would always show 12 items per page regardless of selection
- Bug Fix: Editor form fields were not being tested for banned words
- Bug Fix: buttons could disappear and become unclickable under some circumstances.
- Change: removed unused jquery.sortable.min.js file
- New: Support added for Search module to search "page_title" and "page_body" fields
- New: Search box on Page index to search only pages
- Bug Fix: Module index showing pages created for a profile instead of Main Site
- Bug Fix: Profile and User page counts not being updated for Master Admins
- Bug Fix: All pages index view was returning a 404 not found
- Bug Fix: Fix for incorrect error result function used on a couple views
- New: "Show Page Header" checkbox for showing/hiding page title header
- New: "Show Item Details" checkbox for showing/hiding item detail page sections such as comments, tags, etc.
- Change: item_detail.tpl and item_list.tpl changed to no longer show image of user that created page
- Bug Fix: Pager missing from the pages list on the profile.
- Template updates to support new Item Action Buttons
- Fixing Action URL location for pages displaying on the main site
- Initial Release