Solo Pro is designed for the bands and solo artist to sell and promote their music and tour dates.
Solo Pro changelog
- Change: Updated profile_menu.tpl and profile_menu_mobile.tpl to not show profile Home link if a default index has been set.
- Change: Updated core_slidebar.css to remove extra vertical scroll bar.
- Bug Fix: Removed extra closing div tag preventing footer from being inside wrapper div. This caused the footer to float un attached
- Bug Fix: Modified footer.tpl to update social links to work with a full profile URL or just the profile name.
- Change: Fixed mobile menu cart link. Modified header.tpl, menu_side.tpl and jrPayment_view_cart_button.tpl
- Change: Moved new payment module view cart icon to main menu.
- Bug Fix: Profile following link now working correctly (Needs Follower module V1.5.5 or above)
- Bug Fix: Default audio player was missing from include file
- New: Added cart-section and cart-price classes to the profile.css and profile_dark.css files.
- Change: pressing tab to move between fields in forms has been improved
- Change: Replace n8Player with jrSoloPro_player
- Bug Fix: Fixed PayPal button alignment issue. Modified Templates: profile.css and profile_dark.css
- Bug Fix: Can now optionally delete the uploaded profile header image
- Bug Fix: User birthdays may be incorrectly displayed
- Change: Added more padding to the top of the mobile side menu. modified core_slidebar.css
- Bug Fix: Mobile menu had inconsistent behavior
- Bug Fix: Followers link in profile sidebar was missing profile_url
- Bug Fix: Fixed language ID for profile edit icon. Modified profile_header.tpl
- Bug Fix: Fixed TinyMCE editor height issue. modified acp.css file.
- Change: Initial Release