Allows you to create "chained" select form elements in the Form Designer - i.e. the available choices in a select form field that is chained to another select field, causes the second field to change options based on the value of the first field.
Chained Select module changelog
- Change: Updated with support for new version of Custom Forms (1.3.0+)
- Bug Fix: Possible Activity Log SQL query error when viewing the "Manage Sets" tool
- Bug Fix: Chained Select fields in Form Designer set to "required" could be saved without a selection
- Bug Fix: Ordering for chanined select Form Designer fields not displaying in correct position
- New: Added new UK Country/County CSV file that can be imported
- Change: Redundent function removed
- Bug Fix: Option sets with only numeric values are not using the correct value when saved
- New: "Option Label" setting for level 2 and 3 option sets to have a different Form label than the parent
- Change: All new interface for creating Option sets - not backwards compatable!
- New: Added default Country/State/City CSV files that can be imported
- Bug Fix: Import can now handle comma and tab seperated files
- Bug Fix: now works reliably with three or more chained fields
- Initial Release