This module adds email two factor authentication to your Jamroom. Users can enable/disable the feature from their account settings.
If enabled when a user logs in, they will be sent an email with a code to their email address which needs to be retrieved and entered before login is allowed.
2 Factor Authentication module change log
- Change: Updated to work with new Recycle Bin functions found in Jamroom Core 6.2.0
- Bug Fix: Two Factor sessions not being removed when Developer Tools "Reset System" tool is run
- Bug Fix: "Continue URL" may not appear correctly in authentication code resend email
- New: authentiction email now includes clickable link to directly log in
- "Remember Login" now works correctly with 2 factor authentication enabled
- Adding new Changelog
- Initial Release