Posted in: featured
As you may know, Jamroom users can 'sponsor' the development of custom modules for their sites on the understanding that these modules, or variants of them, could be made available to all other Jamroom users. Over ther past couple of years this has resulted in quiet a few modules stacked up on the shelf that might well be useful to other Jamroom users. These are some of them, in no particular order -
- Background Creator - Creates a site Background
- Email Course - Users sign up to a course that is sent via email over a series of days
- Landing Pages - Create unique landing pages based on keyword sections
- Database Loader - Creates Users, Profiles and Profile Items for Load Testing
- User Link - Automatically Links User Accounts to newly created profiles
- NewsLetter Clipper - Queue content to a NewsLetter template with the click of a button
- Advanced Play Counts - Set minimum listen and view lengths for counting streamed audio and video plays
- Audio Watermark - Upload an audio watermark file that is merged with uploaded profile audio files
- User Import - Create User Accounts from imported email addresses
- Flag Item - Allow users to flag items they consider unsuitable or inappropriate
- Comment Delete - Adds a button to module item update forms that deletes all of that item's comments
- Mail Batcher - Intercepts and compiles user emails and sends them periodically as a single email
These will now be released, maybe one a week (so as not to swamp us with support questions ), the first one being Audio Watermark - https://www.jamroom.net/the-jamroom-network/networkmarket/484/audio-watermark - Many thanks to user @dm for originally sponsoring this module.
Maybe let us know which ones would be most useful to you so that we can prioritise subsequent releases?