Step 2: Export your Database using the Developer Tools
The next bit of data we need is to get a dump of your Jamroom MySQL database that you can download. The SQL Database dump will contain all the data stored in your Jamroom Database for the site you are downloading.
To export your Database SQL file do the following:
1) Log into your Jamroom Site you want to download as a Master Admin
2) Click on "ACP" in your site header to go to the Admin Control Panel
3) Click on "Developer" in the module menu
4) Click on the "Developer Tools" module in the Developer menu
5) Click on the "Database Admin" to open the database admin tool.
Once the Database Admin tool is open in your browser, you can export an SQL dump of your Jamroom site by doing the following: