Display last login IP for user/profile

iLoveHouseMusic
iLoveHouseMusic
@ilovehousemusic
10 years ago
517 posts
IIRC, in JR4, when deleting a user account it would prompt (or have check boxes?) to ban the IP also. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But anyways, what I came across today was a spammer in my forum. Typically when this happens I will ban the username, in some cases ban the email domain, and then ban the IP.

I noticed when browsing to the tools section of both user profiles, and user accounts there was no listing for the user's last login IP.

It would be helpful if this information was displayed somewhere at a glance in either the account/profile browser.

OR, perhaps when deleting the user you have the option to BAN the IP, BAN username, BAN email... something to that effect.

I'm not sure if that would help anyone else, but whenever I'm deleting someone from my system, 90% of the time it's because they are a spammer...and I don't want them back.

Thoughts?
updated by @ilovehousemusic: 07/21/14 03:18:58AM
iLoveHouseMusic
iLoveHouseMusic
@ilovehousemusic
10 years ago
517 posts
Bueller?
brian
@brian
10 years ago
10,144 posts
iLoveHouseMusic:
Bueller?

Sorry - if we don't respond to a suggestion it does not mean we haven't seen it ;)

Thanks!

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net
boplive
@boplive
10 years ago
342 posts
lol....I had to Google Bueller to see what you meant...just my curiosity and found...
Ferris Bueller's Day Off...Lol...DON'T MIND ME that was FUNNY
updated by @boplive: 06/18/14 11:42:30AM

Tags