Looking for a developer to Redesign "PayPal Buy It Now" module

randolph
@randolph
9 years ago
64 posts
The jrPayPal module is designed to be a quick way to allow users to sell their stuff via PayPal, but The PayPal Buy It Now module allows to sell video and audio but not to sell paraphernalia like T-Shirts, hats etc.
Is there a developer that can modify this module to allow the selling of band or artists paraphernalia like T-Shirts, hats, cups etc., and also allows for a free offer of such items? Artists should be able to sell what they want and not just only Videos and audios. Please contact me privately.

Thanks.
Randolph.
updated by @randolph: 03/04/15 09:16:52PM
gary.moncrieff
gary.moncrieff
@garymoncrieff
9 years ago
865 posts
If you want to allow selling of T-shirts etc. install the merchandise store addon, I think an update is due soon to address some small issues.
randolph
@randolph
9 years ago
64 posts
gary.moncrieff:
If you want to allow selling of T-shirts etc. install the merchandise store addon, I think an update is due soon to address some small issues.

Gary:
PayPal Buy It Now does not need the Merchandise Store to function. I have tested this from the web site to PayPal web site and back to the user account and it works like a champ. FoxyCart needs Merchandise Store to function. PayPal Buy It Now is a module of its own and Jamroom developers confined the option to sell only video or audio through PayPal Buy It Now, but I came to hear from users and most especially potential users complained that there was no option to sell items like Artist T-Shirts, hats etc.

But The jrPayPal (which is of course PayPal Buy It Now) module is designed to be a quick way to allow users to sell their stuff via PayPal. It is not so; users are limited to sell audio and videos but not artists other promotional items like hats or T-Shirts.

Jamroom developers knows this is true and it is a major flaw in the system. My Quotas are offered free, so I do not need FoxyCart. If I decide to sell my quotas, I can very easily build a plugin to by pass FoxyCart.

Thanks.
Randolph.

Tags