Be able to 'follow' another member's video, photo, or audio

Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
7 years ago
3,602 posts
My moderator suggested this, and I think it's a cool idea if it's not too difficult to add to expand the Follow feature-

Right now members can 'follow' other members' discussions, events, or profile. And they can get notified if a comment is left on their own items. But sometimes a video, photo, or audio clip will inspire a great conversation in its comment section- so it'd be cool if a member could click a 'follow' button on someone else's video or audio clip or photo if they want to get notified on new comments that occur on it. This could further stimulate site discussions between members. Just a thought... I promised my moderator I'd mention it.

--
...just another satisfied Jamroom customer.
Migrated from Ning to Jamroom June 2015

updated by @strumelia: 04/18/17 04:48:00PM
michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,697 posts
Noted. We have a lot of things on the go right now, have added this to our tracker system to the back burner list for when things get a bit more under control.

Thanks for the idea strumelia, we'll get to it.
Strumelia
Strumelia
@strumelia
7 years ago
3,602 posts
Thanks Michael! I know you guys are really busy right now. Good for maybe when you have more time. :)

--
...just another satisfied Jamroom customer.
Migrated from Ning to Jamroom June 2015

updated by @strumelia: 01/12/17 07:29:18PM
Black-Eagle
Black-Eagle
@black-eagle
7 years ago
57 posts
Good idea @strumelia
I think with new feature that members will can create a items collection on their profil page.