AppXprt
AppXprt
@appxprt
7 years ago
40 posts
Eventually I will be able to provide fixes for the bugs I find, but I make it a point not to do this until I am extremely familiar with a system and the existing coding style.

I am going to be heavily relying on the community for fixes / patches to issues I find until I am up to speed. One thing about me is I'm a little obsessive compulsive which makes for good testers and programmers in my opinion. I tend to find things others don't notice or never think of so if there is anything you would like me to test, please let me know. It may tend to look like I am tearing JamRoom apart at times or am just finding excessive amounts of issues, but it's in my nature to break software.... easily.... without meaning to at all and so if I post a lot of bugs it doesn't mean I'm necessarily looking for them, but that I want help and provide as much as possible to improve this platform in any and all ways.

With that being said, sometimes I think it can be extremely helpful to have an outsider come in who can possible account for anything that may be unaccounted for in the name of progress.
updated by @appxprt: 06/21/17 06:23:57PM
michael
@michael
7 years ago
7,695 posts
cool. :)
brian
@brian
7 years ago
10,143 posts
Yep - this is all good. Jamroom has A LOT of modules and functionality, so there's almost always some area that needs extra attention, so feel free to post here or shoot us any issues you find to support [at] jamroom [dot] net.

Thanks!

--
Brian Johnson
Founder and Lead Developer - Jamroom
https://www.jamroom.net

Tags